#24 Information

Naruto POV

"Kurama let's go! We don't have all day, you'll have enough time to eye these swords.", Kiara aka Temari said while dragging me out of the blacksmiths shop. I pouted as my 'sister' dragged me into our hotel.

"So what did you find out?", Kiro aka Baki asked as soon as we had closed the door. "Well our target seems to be threatening everyone, not just farmers as we first had suspected. Although it seems as if the farmers were the first to not pay him so he made an example out of them. It apparently has had its desired effect since the other business owners won't even talk about it with us. We had to eavesdrop on their private discussions to get these informations.", Temari relayed our findings. "We also found out that he apparently is currently living somewhere on the border to stone country.", I added. Gaara aka Shukaku smiled while Baki nodded thoughtfully. That was the first hint towards the location of our target that we had gotten.

"Okay we will do it like this; Temari, Naruto and me will go to the presumed location of our suspect while Gaara stays behind and if you see him you are to contact us immediately and not to engage before we are back. Understood?", Baki asked. We all nodded when a thought came to my mind. "When do we leave?", I voiced my question. "We leave in half an hour.", Our 'father' said. I nodded and went to mine and Gaara's room to get my kunai and shuriken pouches.

"Okay, I see a small camp. One tent, big enough for two persons, a small fireplace and a chest. I don't know what is in the chest but it seems as if someone is in the tent, because the light burns and there's a shadow moving.", I relayed my observations to my teammates that were crouching under me waiting for me to come out of the treetop. I let myself fall silently on the same level of the other two. I still got slightly confused as to why Temari and Baki where here, before I remembered that we had dropped our disguises before going to this location. We looked at each other and jumped towards the small camp. Once we got there we waited in the shadows of the trees for the person inside the camp to come out. Thankfully we had concealed our chakra as suddenly another man jumped into the clearing and went towards the tent.

"Touma! I came back.", we heard before a man came out of the tent and after looking around immediately hugged the newcomer. "I have missed you brother. Did today bring anything good?", the voices barely reached us. After that the two men started talking in a regular volume which lead to us not understanding the next few sentences that were exchanged. Then the now identified Touma went to the chest that was standing next to his tent and crouched down.

We knew that it was them who were terrorising the businessman around her when the contents of the chest were revealed. It was filled with gold and banknotes. "How much did you make today?", the other man asked while he came out of the tent. "Leonard, you always have to be straight to the point, don't you?", Touma sighed. He took out a small scroll and threw it to his brother. The slightly taller male opened the scroll and formed a handsign. After the small cloud of smoke had disappeared, he held a small bag in each hand. He grinned and threw one of the bags back to his brother before he reached inside his own and took a handful of coins out of the bag.

"So how much is it?", Leonard asked his brother again, while he let the coins trickle back into his sack. "One bag is approximately 200.000 ryo in gold coins", Touma answered, emptying his bag into the big chest.

That is when we decided to step in, we had sent a small tiger towards Gaara to notify him that we have found our target or in this case targets.

We jumped down into the clearing and looked at the two brothers. Akira had jumped down from my shoulder and began to grow to her normal size. The two brothers watched us confused at first before realizing that we were probably there to kill them and went into a defensive position. Then there was a brief stare down between the six of us; the two brothers, each a short sword in hand, on the one side of the campfire and Temari, Baki, Akira and me on the other side. I slowly pulled out a kunai while Akira growled lowly and Temari reached for her fan. As Baki reached for a Kunai the two brothers suddenly jumped at us. Touma engaged with Baki while Leonard went towards me. The downwards slash from his Kunai was blocked by Temari's fan. Akira jumped in front of me and attempted to hit our enemy with a blow, but the man jumped back just in time to avoid it. I threw my Kunai at him before flashing through a few hand signs and pushing out a small amount of wind chakra, propelling the kunai at an immense speed towards my enemy. Then we heard a cry and I saw Baki getting hit by the sword of Touma. Temari and I exchanged a look while Leonard barely blocked my Kunai with his sword. "Go! Help Baki, I have Akira as backup!", I screamed and Temari took off to block another slash from Touma aimed for Baki.

"Okay Akira, let's do this.", I mumbled to my tiger companion, while I watched Leonard jump at us again. I took out another Kunai and blocked his sword with it and then engaged in a small exchange of kenjutsu. I finally managed to lock him in a struggle for strength, giving Akira the chance to lash out at him again. The shinobi backflipped, breaking our struggle and avoiding death by Akira's claws, although he got hit on his left leg. Akira had managed to tear through his leg protectors and do a considerable amount of damage, if the pool of blood was anything to go by. I grinned, threw my kunai at him and, when he brought up his sword to block it, flashed through another series of handsigns and suddenly the kunai multiplied and now there were ten kunai flying towards Leonard, forcing him to dodge to his right. As soon the man jumped he knew he had fucked up since Akira stood where he was headed ready to take him down.