#40 Massage

Naruto POV

When my girlfriend returned I smiled at her and got my bathing shorts going out into the bathroom to change into them. Taking my clothes I went back to our bedroom. The door stood slightly open, just like I had left it, allowing me to silently enter the room. Temari was standing in front of our bed folding her clothes. I snuck up to her and kissed her on the neck, before putting my own clothes away. Temari had flinched a bit but then giggled and turned around. I put my arms around her waist, pulling her into a kiss.

"Are you ready for our massage?", the blonde girl asked once we separated. I just smiled at her and kissed her on the nose.

Taking her hand I lead her out into the hallway. We took a little detour into the bathroom again to get two bathrobes.

Arriving at the massage parlour we sat down and waited, since both rooms had signs on the doors that told us that there were still sessions going on. Temari put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I leaned my cheek against head and put my hands on Temari's.

I opened my eyes when I heard people coming out of the room. First a girl wearing a shirt from the spa came out and then a woman came out chatting with the masseuse. I smiled as I recognized her as the wife of the man that had talked to me in our dining room. She smiled back and went away. "Naruto and Temari?", the young masseuse asked. I nodded and lightly shook Temari awake, earning a chuckle from the spa-employee. We went into the room and saw another woman cleaning one of the massage tables and putting a new cover over it.

Temari POV

We put our robes on the rack next to the door and laid face down on the tables. I closed my eyes and waited for my masseuse to start. I felt her hands work on my feet, slowly increasing her chakra usage, trying to find the perfect amount. It felt amazing once she had found the sweet spot. She stayed on my feet for about ten minutes and then slowly worked her way up my legs. I relaxed when I felt her stop midway up my thighs, obviously not wanting to get into my private area.

Then I heard a small yelp from the other masseuse, causing me to look up at Naruto. "What happened?", asked the slightly older masseuse her colleague. "He zapped me!", she exclaimed. I could see the grin on Naruto's face as he spoke. "Then you should not try to touch areas that you are not supposed to touch.", he said and I looked at his legs and saw that his shorts were pushed up almost to his waist. His masseuse's face went red with embarrassment and I glared at her. "It's alright Temari. Now she knows her boundaries.", Naruto said trying to calm me down. I smiled at him and put my head down to the table. I relaxed again as I felt the hands of my masseuse begin her work on my lower back. She again, gradually worked her way up my back, working out every small link that I had in my muscles. After a while I felt her hands go from my neck, where she had spent almost fifteen minutes, to my arms.

I sighed when I felt the hands of my masseuse leave my body. I propped my head up on my arms and looked over to Naruto whose left arm still got worked on.

After a few minutes his masseuse finished and went to wash her hands. Naruto looked up and smiled at me before he got up and went to get our robes. The woman that had massaged me, came back and led us out of the room, wishing us a good evening. I was glad to get out of the room, since there was a certain tension present resulting in very few words getting exchanged. I saw in Naruto's eyes that he felt the same. "Let's go to the bath and relax for real.", he promptly suggested. I nodded and took his hand, giving him a peck on the cheek.

We got our pyjamas and put them into the changing room so that we wouldn't need to go into the bedroom, while still being wet. I hung my robe onto a hook and went to the pool.

I noticed that Naruto wasn't there yet so I got in the pool and closed my eyes waiting for him.

Naruto POV

I came into the bath and saw that Temari was already lying in the water, so I got down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, leaning her head against my shoulder. "What do you want to do tomorrow?", Temari asked in a sleepy voice. I smiled and stroked her hair, closing my eyes. "I don't know, let's worry about that tomorrow.", I said, closing my eyes, kissing her on the top of her head. "Alright.", she mumbled. I smiled and closed my eyes, relaxing after the day. Even though the massage was good and worked out the soreness in my muscles, there was this tension with my masseuse, which didn't really help me relax. But that was over now and I allowed my mind to run wild. After a while I felt Temari's breath slow down, indicating that she had fallen asleep. I smiled and pulled her into my arms, letting her snuggle into my chest.