Perfect home

At the end of the school day, Enya walked out of the school gates as she always did, but this time with her seven best friends. Sylvester, Stefan and Bobertron walked with them too, but lagging behind.

Parked outside of school, Enya saw her imaginary mum in her car. She had the exact wavy ginger-brown hair and glasses that Enya had pictured her to have. She owned the exact car that she did in Enya's world.

As they approached the car, Enya waved goodbye to her friends. They did the same back. She entered the car, shut the door and fastened her seatbelt.

Her mum smiled at her.

"How was your day today, darling?" she asked.

"It was great!" replied Enya.

Enya got her phone out of her bag. She stared at it in shock. Her stupid £10 flip phone had somehow transformed into an iPhone X.

As she unlocked it, she realized the phone was distinctively hers. It had all her close friends (such as Eleanora, Sienna, Serafina and Harriet) in the contacts, apps she liked to use downloaded on it and a home and lock screen that had pictures of things she was obsessed with on them. It was definitely her imaginary phone.

Once she reached home (which was also her imaginary house) and entered it, she immediately ran up to her room.

There was only one word to describe it: perfect.

Enya took off her shoes, bag and coat. She lay on her bed. It was so comfortable.

Enya couldn't resist the temptation anymore. She stood up on her bed and began to jump on it. This was the perfect moment she had been waiting 14 and a half years for.

Suddenly, her perfect moment was interrupted.

"Tea is ready!" her mum shouted. Enya skipped downstairs happily.

Just as she was thinking her day couldn't be any more perfect, Enya was served a portion of spinach and green pepper pizza with vegan mozzarella and a mug of green tea. It was the most delicious meal she had ever had.

Enya and her mum- Saphira- spent the next five hours watching TV cuddled on the sofa together. As they did this, Enya reached a state of ultimate happiness and contentedness she had never reached before. Her life was almost perfect as it was in her imaginary world. The only thing that was missing was a relationship with Margo.

Suddenly, Enya had an idea. Who was the person who everyone admired in her world? Who was the popular girl who was a gateway to Enya making new friends? Who just might be able to help her in this situation? It was Eleanora, of course.

Enya pulled her phone out of her pocket and began to text Eleanora.

Enya: Hi

Eleanora: Hi

Enya: I've got something I need to tell you....

Eleanora: What is it?

Enya: I have a crush on Margo Blackthorn....

Eleanora: She's Karma's sister, right?

Enya: If Karma is the girl in year eleven with the gorgeous black hair, then yes

Eleanora: I may be able to help

Enya: How?

Eleanora: You will see tomorrow. And I make no guarantees. Be prepared, my plan may take many days or weeks of hard work from both of us to come into effect.

Enya: U sound like my fucking fairy godmother or something

Eleanora: Don't I just?

Enya: So are u m8s with Karma or something?

Eleanora: Ye, she's 1 of my best m8s now actually

Enya: Oh God, do u like her more than me?

Eleanora: Hell no that's impossible

Enya: Oh that's good

Eleanora: Gtg now, c u tomorrow

Enya: Bye, c u tomorrow

Enya couldn't stop wondering what Eleanora's plan was, and feeling excited about how it might just work. About how her relationship with Margo that she always fantasized about might happen.