First Day of The Job

( Y/N) pov~
------------------------------------------------------
Hello and my name is ( y/n ) and I have (h/c) and I have (e/c) and also I'm ( y/a). I always believed that if you worked hard enough you can be anything. And did I mention that I LOVE working with animatronics. I mean ... Yea working for 21 night at Freddy's ... ( if u count the FNAF 1 place all the way to FNAF 3 place you'll know what I mean ) is a real bore and can be dangerous bit then again ... I like danger . ( Sorry if you don't ) It makes me feel stronger. And now here I am working I'm my own Pizzeria and I get to run and all. It seems like forever since I last seen any animatronics. This time it'll be better than any other. Come to think of it ...... I'm actually excited!. I can't wait for the first day of the pizzeria opening.

~ time skip to the next day cuz I'm lazy ~

Still (Y/N) Pov
------------------------------------------------------

Today's the day. The day where I finally get to make my dreams come true. I knew I'll make it far .... And my father did too. I bet he's smiling at me now from the heavens above. Oh how I miss him. But there's no time to dwell on the past now! I must have everything ready before the kids come in. I mean yea I have everything set up but I still need to set everything else up like the animatronics and that'll be it. Ok so I have Rockstar Chica , ' heh kinda reminds me of Chica ' I thought. I also have Rockstar Freddy , Rockstar Bonnie Rockstar Foxy, and a black and grey bear ... I think his name is Lefty ... Hmmmm .... I don't know so ima just call him that. Ok so ima put all the Rockstars on the stage where I can put 4 animatronics and I'll put Lefty on the single stage not far from the stage with the Rockstars on. Sighing knowing I'm done for the day i go to the back office ( that's the place where u get all the stuff printed and all that ). After I was done I went to salvage an animatronic that was found in the back ally. It kinda looked like Ft.Freddy but only different. After I was done I went to go check on the animatronics on the stage but I found myself staring at Lefty. I don't know why but something seemed interesting about him ... Like I wanted to know him more ... But he's only just an animatronic sadly. Sighing I locked up the place and went home to get some good night's sleep after a shower and some dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ya guys it's a me ... Stormie and this is the longest chapter of any book I ever written before so ... Yea ... I hope u like it and I'll try to update more tomorrow. And if u like the story so far the SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS !!! ( XD get the Jacksepticeye reference ? ) And I'll see ya guys in the next chapter .... Goodbye .