I Won't Give Up

The art or the song does NOT belong to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lefty's POV
------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and felt myself cold. I look down in my arms and saw that ( Y /N ) was gone. I shot up and literally ran everywhere around the pizzeria trying to find my precious angel. That was when I heard crying. I followed the crying and stopped at a door. I slowly opened it only to see ( Y/N) TIED to a chair! I quickly ran over to her and unties the rope holding her to the chair. As soon as I did she fell into my arms crying more than ever. Of course, being the best boyfriend ever , I held her close and picked her up with out asking questions. I carried her out of the room and I took her to my room and sat her down so I could look at her injuries. She had a cut on her cheek but it's not bad enough to get stitches. She also has a sprained wrist and has cuts up and down her arm. Her legs are fine there's no damage to them. I quickly and carefully patched her up and kissed her forehead. She held on to me not letting go. As if she did I'd disappear out of existence , which is something I wouldn't do. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. That's when we both saw this guy. He wore a dark red hoodie and blue jeans. He looks like he's at least 14 and he smells like coffee and colone. " Heya I'm Tom. " This ... ' Tom boi said. " I'm Lefty and this here is my girlfriend ... ( Y/N). " " H-Hello." ( Y/N) said shyly. Must not get out much. I don't blame her. " Well umm..... I was kinda looking for a job here.... I guess I don't know. " Tom said. " Ok then! Just fill this out and you'll be officially hired! " Said my angel excitedly. I smiled. ( Y/N) handed Tom a paper and he quickly filled it out. I guess he's now hired. Tom smiled. " Great! Now maybe I can be like my dad! He's a night gaurd at the other pizzeria. " "Oh? Cool !" I set ( Y/N) down to her feet thinking she'll be ok.

Rockstar Foxy's Pov

'''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
So the new lad is now hired. Meh I don't care as long as no one finds out that it was I who cause damage to ( Y/N)! I tried to warn her..... I threatened her too. But she didn't listen of course. She just smart mouthed and all that. Thinking she's all that. Well I showed her. She's pathetic but beautiful. She WILL be mine! Weather if I have to kill someone or not !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: me dang R.Foxy yandere much ?

R.Foxy: SHUT UP! And besides (Y/N) is mine anyways!

Lefty: not if I can help it you fucker boi you abusive botch you....

Me: ok guys save this for the next chapter

And also Tom is an OC made by my friend DavianDark so go and please check him out he's also making a book called No Light No Love.

Lefty: bye sweeties ~ ;3