Safe and Sound

Lefty's POV

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I woke up with my precious angel I'm my arms snuggled up to me peacefully asleep. A slight smile creeps on my face. I kiss the top of (Y/N)'s head being careful not to wake her up. I carefully got up and went to go to the main area but when I did I saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She looks really skinny. She is wearing a purple heart crop top with black skinny jeans with purple high top converses. She looks about 12 years old. " Umm ... Hello who are you ? " I asked her.

Dixie's POV
############################
" My name is Dixie and what's your name?" I asked kindly to the bear. " My name is Lefty. Nice to meet you. " Lefty said with a slight smile. " Arrrg who be this lassie?" I jumped in surprised and looked behind me. I saw a red fox with a gold star at his chest. He also has a hook on his left hand and an eye patch on his left eye. " I-i'm D-Dixie " I spoke shyly. He is kinda cute. " Well Dixie , ye be a cutie. " The fox winks. " His name is Foxy." Lefty said. "Oh? N-nice to meet you F-Foxy." Foxy took my hand. " The pleasure is all mine young lass " Foxy said before he kissed my hand before letting it go. " Who are you two talkin' to ? " I heard that familiar southern draw. " (Y/N)? "

Y/N's POV

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up to some people talking in the main area so I get up. I felt pain shoot up in my arms. I looked down at them. ' that's right.... I cut myself and then Lefty ...... Fixed me up'  I thought as I got up. " Who are you two talkin' to ? " I asked. " (Y/N) ? " I heard. " Dixie? " I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of- it's short because it's late at night ( it's only 11:08 right now)

Second- I'm too lazy to make it longer.

Third- I promise to update sometime tomorrow.

Forth- the OC Dixie was made by my Friend/cousin/sister _ilovebatman_ . Congrats gurl :D that's the 2nd OC in here if you want your oc in the story you better act fast because there's only 2 spots open till August 13. Yes that is a very long time then again... I don't care. Thanks to whoever reads this book for sticking by me and for waiting for me to update. I would like to encourage all of you to do what ever makes you feel happy. :D
        Thank you and have a nice day.

       Sincerely
                      ~ Stormie