Rivalry ?

[ I got the pic from a game I was playing 😂 ]

Lefty's POV
____________________________________

I woke up to someone snuggling close to me. I looks down to realize that I was holding (Y/N)!
( The pic above is the position you two woke up in >:3 ) I felt my face heat up. Blushing I think that's what they call it. (Y/N) stirred in her sleep before waking up with her (e/c) eyes meeting my yellow looking eyes. " Good morning Lefty. " she said smiling sleepily. " M-morning." Was all I could say. She moved and got up out of bed. It was cold with out her. I soon got up too and followed her out to the kitchen where Chica was making pizza. ( Typical Chica 😎😁 ). " Heya guys how are ya this morning? And the others are still asleep. " I nodded." I'm fine . " "I'm o-ok. .... I guess ." I heard me sweet childish ( Y/N) mumble next to me. Chica came close to her in a friendly way and gave her something and (y/n) nodded and went somewhere. I decided it wasnt my business so I just sat on the counter cuz y not ? I heard Foxy come in. "Arggg where be the girl and the others Lefty? " That fox sh!t said to me in a rude tone. " Ok first off the others are asleep except Chica , me AND you. Second off the girl HAZ a name which YOU should already know. Third off , it's none of our business to know where she is right now because everyone needs their space evey now and again and besides you shouldn't even be worried about her knowing she's gonna choose ME over YOU any day. " I said and felt proud of what I said and returned his glare. " Mind running that be me again because I didnt here that over MY love for MY (y/n)." Foxy smirked. I growled and I PUNCHED Foxy. And of course ... He fought back and it was a full on FIGHT between me and that fox b@$t@rd. It lasted a good bit till we heard a voice. We turned to look to see who it was and when I did I saw a beautiful looking (y/n) standing there. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top under her cut of over sized T-shirt and wearing black skinny jeans and black converses to match. To be honest ... She looks ...... Absolutely ..... GODD@MN HOT !!!! I was awe stricken. I immediately got up and ran to (y/n) hugging her tight but gently and she hugged back. I could've sworn my face was redder than that fox b!€th. " You look beautiful today sweet heart ~ " I said just to flirt with her and drive Foxy crazy. I kissed (y/n)'s hand and smirked at Foxy who was being a little baby and complaining to Chica on the other side of the room. " T-thanks . Lefty . " (Y/n) said shyly looking away blushing. Adorable. I lifted her face by the chin so she can look at me. We locked eyes for a few moments. " (Y/n) ? "
I said in a sweet gentle tone. " Yes L-Lefty. ? " She said still locking eyes with me. " Do you want to ummmm........... Go on a date with me .... We can g-good as friends if you want. " I said calmly and carefully as if I might hurt her feelings or something. " O-of course. Who wouldn't want to go with you. ?" She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! Oh and also the pizzeria was closed for the day so yea. Looks like Lefty and Foxy arent gonna get along.😈
Anyways see ya in the next chapter and sorry for it being so short. Bye bye.

Lefty: s-see ya * waves and shyly smiles*