I'll Love You For A Thousand Years

( just imagine that that you and Lefty and also dont judge the song plz thanks  also thia may have some heartbreaks ... )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I was walking around thinking about stuff. Then I walked into the main part of the restaurant and saw .... Lefty ..... Kissing ... ANOTHER GIRL!!!  I couldn't hold back the tears. " Well I hope you enjoy your new girlfriend asshat!! " I yelled and stormed away crying. Lefty was calling out to me but I wasn't listening. I ran to the place where I scrapped the animatronics and I cried.  I couldn't handle it. After a few hours of crying I fell completely emotionless. Depressed if you want to call it that. I saw a piece of glass on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it. I threw it across the ground as if I'm scared or something. I got on my phone and I ' a thousand years'.

~ŦΞΜ€ ŞҜΞР ~

After the song finished i decided I'd go for a walk. Everything was perfectly fing till i heard a familiar voice. " ( Y/n)? " my eyes widen. I turned around and I saw my ex, Travis. I instantly turned and ran as fast as I could. He always abused me. I ran back to the pizzeria.

Lefty's pov

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/n) ran off before I could explain what happened earlier. What happened was i was just minding my  own business and this girl came in. She said," if you kiss me , your ' precious angel ' won't get hurt." She smirked. I refused but the girl grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. I heard crying and I followed it till it lead me to (Y/n).  She was crying. I picked her up though I was expecting for her to refuse, she hid her face on my chest and cried. She mentioned a name, Travis i think that was it. (Y/n) soon calmed down and I explained what happened earlier. She understood. " i-im s-sorry that I didn't l-let you e-explain, instead ... I r-ran out like a c-child." She managed to get out before trying not to cry. " hey ... Its ok sweetheart. I understand, you just wasn't thinking at the moment thats all." I attempted. She sniffled. " everyone makes mistakes right? " I asked. (Y/n) nodded. I hugged her tightly but gentle and she hugged back. After the embrace I moved some hair out of her beautiful face. I leaned in and kissed her passionately and she kissed back. The kiss lasted for about a minute or two till we broke it. We locked eyes. " (Y/n) i love you ...... You know that right ? " I asked. She sniffled and nodded. " I l-love you t-too T-Teddy" its been awhile since she called me that. I hugged her tightly but gentle. After awhile she we both got up and walked around  just talking and stuff.

- le time skip -

Y/n's pov

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its been a few days since we had that little fight or what ever you want to call it. I decided since I was bored and its after hours i wanted to sing something. I got on Lefty's stage and started singing.

After I finished the song I heard clapping. I turn around and saw Lefty. I blushed and slightly smiled. I ran and hugged him not letting go. " you know (Y/n) ... Ill love you for a thousand plus more years" Lefty said. " and I'll love you for a thousand more. " I replied. I snuggled closer to him.

Lefty's pov

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I held my ( Y/n ) close as possible. It would kill me if anything happened to her. I kissed the top of her head and smiled. My angel rested her head on my chest. If i have to sacrifice everything I have for her, I would. " I love you  ( Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey im not dead!. Ha ha! Also this is NOT the end. There's still a lot of chapters I want to put in like Christmas specials and all that but im waiting for the occasion and all. Have a good day/night.