You look perfect

(Y/N) POV
____________________________________

I couldn't believe that Lefty had feelings for me all this time. It's very sweet of him to say. I couldn't say anything so I kissed him. Of course he kissed back.

Lefty's POV

------------------------------------------------------

" D-do D-does t-that mean y-yes?" I asked not really sure what was going on. She nodded and smiled. I couldn't help it so I picked her up bridal style and twirled her around. We both laughed. Soon it the sun had set and whatever the others were doing ( your still in the pizzeria ) and Chica smiled. " I always new you'd be perfect together. " Chica said. I looked down at my beloved (Y/n) smiling as she looked back up at me laying her head on my shoulder.

Rockstar Foxy's Pov

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Arggg I can't believe it !!!! That bear has me lass!! Well.... I have already lost her. She seems so happy, but I'm not giving up. Lefty smirked at me and held ' his ' ( Y/n). I'll WILL have her .... One day.

(Y/n) POV
____________________________________

Today has been the best day of my life. Never have I been so happy. I mean I have Lefty and all my new friends .... Heck even the animatronics I salvaged are my friends. I held Lefty's hand and he held mine. I yawned feeling a little sleepy. Today had been busy.

Lefty's POV

------------------------------------------------------

I heard (y/n) yawn and I knew she's tired and to be honest, I am to. I picked up (y/n) bridal style and carried her to our room and layed her down . I layed down beside her holding her protectively. " I love you (y/n) " I whispered softly in her ear. " I love you too Lefty. " She whispered back and we both fell asleep.