The Fight

Lefty's POV
____________________________________

It was the day after Tom got hired. He's a pretty cool guy. (Y/N) and I was just talking and everything until someone decides to walk up and ruin the moment! " Arggg may I see the lovely (Y/N) for a moment ?" I looked over at (Y/N) and she looked terrified. I got the memo and realized that all those cuts and bruises were from R.Foxy abusing her ! Well not on my watch botch !! " What ever you gotta say you can say it to the both of us fox boi " I said sternly. " What did ye call me landlubber ?" " You heard me ! Leave her alone or I'll kick ur ass ! "

Tom's POV
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey you two stop Fighting! " Well at least I have their attention now . Especially Lefty's. " Why are ya fighting anyways?" I said bluntly with a pizza in my hand.  " This little shit won't leave (Y/N) alone and he abuses her! " Lefty said as he pointed at Foxy. " That's still no reason to fight. " After I said that I went to lecture Foxy. After a few minutes I came back with cuts on my face. " Ok when do you want to scrap Foxy" I said with a slight smile.

(Y/N) POV

******************************

" Ummm.... " I gesture to the spot where Foxy would be for the day when we're open. " Oh I get it" Tom said and went to the kitchen . I looked up at Lefty and I cling on to his arm more scared than ever. Lefty gently held me close in a comforting way whispering sweet nothing's in  my ear. I still held on to him. Tom had put Foxy in the back room behind the stage where I was at one point when I got hurt by him. I snuggled close to Lefty as of I let go of him he'll disappear and Foxy will get a hold of me again. I started to cry because not only that Foxy hurt me physically but he also hurt me emotionally.

Lefty's POV

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(Y/N)  started crying. I just picked her up bridal style and held her close and started to go to her office which had a desk a spinny chair and some other stuff that's hers. I just sat on the chair with my angel in my arms. I just let her cry on my chest. I hated to see her hurt and crying but it'll be ok. I just know it. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and made her look at me. Tears were falling down her delicate face. I leaned in and kissed her softly and passionately. She kissed back. Soon we parted and we locked eyes. I wiped away her tears. " Don't worry. Everything will be alright. I promise. " I said softly and sweetly almost in a whisper. She nodded. I held her close to me with her head on my chest. Soon we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all I'm not dead.

Second-yes i finally got off my lazy ass and wrote something.

Third- my friend DavianDark wrote Tom's pov but I kinda left out some parts ( sorry )

That's all for now

Good bye and see ya in the next chapter.