The ' Date '

Art is not mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

------------------------------------------------------

D-did Lefty just .... Asked me out ?..... He did! O-oh ...... I could've sworn I'm a blushing mess.

~ time skip brought to you by Lefty singing ~

Lefty POV

____________________________________

(Y/n) and i was just chilling on my stage for a bit since im an animatronic so I can't go out of the pizzeria. She wore a white T-shirt about a in. bigger than her and some blue jeans and red converses. Her (h/l ) (  hair length ) (h/c) was down. To be honest she looked perfect. A little angel.... That's it ... Maybe ..... I could give her a nickname maybe ? " Hey (Y/n)? " I asked nervously. " Yeah Lefty " said (Y/n) with her southern adorable angel-like accent. ( Sorry if ur not southern I just thought it'll be cute
:3 ). " I was wondering if ..... I could give you a nickname ? " "Of course you can! I also got one for you! "She said excitedly with her (e/c ) eyes sparkling . "Ok you go first I insist. " I said being the true gentleman I am. " Ok how about o call you ..... Teddy Bear o-or T-Teddy ? " (Y/n) asked blushing. I put my hand on her right cheek. " You can call me whatever you want ok ? "  asked  locking eyes with her. She nodded. " So what kind of nickname do you have for me?" My angel had asked. " Well..... I was thinking more like .... Angel ? " I asked afried she'll yell at me. " Aww Teddy that's adorable of ya. Of course you can me angel! " (Y/n) asked hugging me. Then something happened. S-she's k-kissing m-me !!!! I melted into the kiss and held her close. When we parted we locked eyes again. " L-listen ...... I-i'm s-sorry about that. I just couldn't keep my feeling for you anymore a-and- " I cut her off by kissing her which she kissed back. " (Y/n) ..... " I said calmly and softly. I whispered in her ear " I always loved you since I first saw you. ..... But it's not the body I fell in love with ...... It's the beauty you see in things ..... Your personality.... The way you smile ... The way you laugh ..... i-its .... Everything about YOU is perfect. I know we only met a couple days ago but , ..... " I locked eyes with her and leaned in. " Will you .... (Y/n) .... My sweet innocent angel....... Make me the happiest animatronic alive and ...... B-be my g-girlf-friend ? " I asked blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhanger guys. Sorry it's so short I just wanted a cliffhanger. XD. Sowwy. See ya guys in the next chapter goodbye.

Lefty: * thinks: please please please please please please please please please please please be mine *