The Flash Backs

*Alyssas POV*

"You no good son of a bitch daughter!"

"NO! Daddy please stop! I'll get the money back! Please!"I was screaming for my father to stop. He was kicking me and punching me and screaming swear words at me. We just got back from LA California from Americas Got Talent and I got the golden Buzzer. It was an amazing experience but when I gave the $1,000,000 to a saint Jude children's hospital my dad got really ticked off... he wanted it all for himself.

      "I could have used that money to buy  a better daughter! One that was actually pretty and had the pretty blue eyes and not hideous green ones!" My father screamed. He kept kicking me and hitting me before I saw a gun going to my head and felt a bullet go through my brain. 

                               ***********END OF FLASH BACK***********

I didn't realize I was crying until I saw the tears on my guitar. I remember the whole trip to the hospital. Me screaming and the paramedics trying to get the bleeding to stop. When my dad shot me he hit something inside my brain that controls your eye color. When the bullet hit that THING it changed one of my eye colors. So now I have a blue eye and a green eye. I'm a freak. Everyone knows that. I self harm and I absolutely refuse to eat. I don't have an eating disorder. I was just never fed and I don't deserve to be either. I was at an orphanage for one year and then kicked out because the lady who was in charge said I deserve to die on the streets sooooo......

Yeah.

I wish I had a better life. I don't deserve it though, and I don't just think that I know it. When I was at the orphanage I got a paper that had all my information on it. So here's what it says.

 Name: Alyssa Evangelina Farnstrom

Age: 13 Years old

Born: December 5th, 2004

Conditions: Age play=Head Space 3-4 years old also potty trained

Weight: 23.6 pounds

Eye color: One blue and one green****{Picture at the top}{only eye color not her}

Past: Abused for 10 years got kicked out of orphanage at age 11.

Favorite color: Blue

Allergies: None

Likes: Singing, Guitar, Piano, Drums, Doing magic tricks, Painting/drawing, Dogs, Gymnastics, Dance, Soccer, Baseball

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, The dark, Basements, Closets, Being alone

It says dogs because I have eight dogs, Lucas, Marley, Cooper, Delgato, Princess, Storm, Wolf,  and Lark. Lucas was a greyhound and Marley was a lab, Marley being a yellow and Lucas a black. Cooper was a labradane... labrador great dane mix. Delgato and princess are both german shepherds and great guard dogs. They kept people from hurting me. Storm and Wolf are huskys and Lark is german shepard husky mix. They are all very well trained dogs and the are all overly protective. I loved my dogs and I still have them with me. I have leashes for them all and I give them whatever food I have. They matter so much more than I do. Although I fit in with Wolf, Storm and Lark. They all have one brown eye and a blue one. Their eyes are really pretty, mine are scary. I'm a magician and people call me cursed because of my eyes and what I can do with magic tricks. 

{FYI These are all my real life dogs}

I was in all those thoughts when some kids from school started walking up to me. That gave me some very bad memories. I quit school because of them but some how I graduated college so I don't have any more school. Like when they started hitting me with bats once. And when one of them got their dad to hit me with a car. Everyone hates me. I had started crying just by seeing them.

*CLIFFHANGER*

Thank you for reading this and please comment any errors.