The Fight and make up

*Shawns POV*

Alyssa wakes up EARLY. Damn she freaking wakes up at, like, 8:00! Anyways, Alyssa and I were at the kitchen counter just sitting there so I dropped the silence. "Hey Lissy, want do you want to eat?" "Nothing I'm fine." She answered. "No, you're eating this morning, you didn't eat yesterday either. All you had was a bowl of dry Mini Wheats!" I raised my voice and ended up yelling. Alyssa had her head down, looking at her hands. I sighed out of annoyance, since she refuses to eat! Alyssa heard that and she looked up slightly. "Alyssa, look at me." She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I didn't care though, I wanted her to eat. "Why don't you eat!"I yelled."No wonder you're not kept for long!" I then realized:

1. I was yelling and 

2. I had just yelled that.

 Alyssa looked at me with shock on her face. "I thought you were different Shawn." She whispered before turning and running out the front door."NO! Alyssa wait! I didn't mean that!" I yelled running after her. She only ran faster. Damn Alyssa can run really fast. She ran and ran and ran. I kept running after her. Until I saw a truck going towards her. "ALYSSA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked and she was gone. The truck was gone too. Alyssa was lying on the road on her stomach. I swore she was dead. She was slowly getting up. That only made me run faster. I thanked god for keeping her alive. Alyssa's head was bleeding but not very bad. She looked back and saw me. She started crying harder and I started crying too. I felt so horrible. She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve to be yelled at, bullied or beaten. She doesn't deserve to be starved and neglected. I watched her turn the corner limping and crying I slowly walked after her because she was walking. I saw her trip and thank the lord I got to her in time. I caught her and just held her. She was crying into my shoulder. We were in an ally way and it was dark. She grabbed my hand and put a blade in it. I gave her a weird look and she sank to the ground. I crouched down to her view and asked "What's this for?" She pulled the sleeves of her hoodie up and I turned on the LED light on my phone. I gasped at what I saw. She had been cutting while she was running. I just took her in my arms with tears lightly falling down my face. There was no explanation for this. I had made this girl shatter. "Please don't send me away Shawn. I like living with you, you treat me good and you have given me a lifetime of good memories in just an few days." She whispered. "Oh honey, I will never send you away. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself knowing I killed a girls mind and crushed an adorable girls heart."I said looking at her straight in the eyes. She hugged me tighter and smiled. "Lets go home." I said and she nodded her head. We started walking and she was limping pretty bad. She winced every time she took a step so I picked her up and placed her on my hip. She squealed when I did it because I must have scared her. She giggled and then I laughed. "What!?" She asked giggling. "You're adorable, that's all."I said laughing still. When we got to the front porch of the house I set her down and she literally couldn't keep herself up. The second she touched the ground she went down.

*Alyssas POV*

My leg hurt really bad. When I went to duck under the semi-truck that almost hit me, I dropped down to dodge it and my leg smashed against the pavement.  Shawn carried me home but when he set me down I fell. I couldn't hold myself up. I squeezed my eyes shut waiting to feel the impact of the cement porch shoot through my body but it never came. Instead I felt hands underneath my arms and lift me up I was placed n a persons hip. I still had my eyes shut to keep some tears back. "Open your eyes sweetheart." Someone whispered. I recognized the voice. It was Shawn, so I opened my eyes to see the sincere look on his face and the sad look in his eyes. We were inside now and he was standing in the kitchen with me in his arms bridal style. 

*Shawns POV*

I set Alyssa on the counter so I could get her an ice-pack for her leg. I was bruised a little but I knew it was going to be a lot more bruised as the days went on. I took a hold of her leg gently and set the ice-pack on it gently. I didn't really know what to say. I know for sure I needed to say sorry but she already broke the silence. "Shawn, I'm sorry for running from you. I was never fed properly and I don't deserve to be either." She said. No one with an ounce of empathy wouldn't not be able to be heartbroken after hearing a girl say that. I must have pushed to hard on Alyssa's leg because made a face that meant "pain". Also she whispered "Ow". "Ooohh, sorry." I said. "Oh!" I yelled. She screamed. "Sorry, I ordered something for you... do you want to see it?" I asked her. "Sure... even though you scared the crap outa me." She giggled. I carried her upstairs and to a door with her name on it. I set her down on her feet but still holding on to her waist to keep her up. "I can stand on my own you know." She said with the tiniest bit of attitude. So I let go and she grabbed on to the wall. "You sure about that?" I asked sarcastically. She just rolled her eyes at me. Since she gave me that attitude I poked her rib cage and she screamed. But we turned back to the door

O-M-G! Thank you so much for all the reads!!!! I NEVER EXPECTED IT TO GET THIS MANY IN SUCH LITTLE TIME! 

GO MENDES FANS!