Shopping

*CAMS POV*

Shawn requested I take Alyssa shopping for an interview. I complied and I'm on my way to Shawn's house to pick her up. I got to Shawn's place and opened the door. A little girl ran up to me and jumped on me. I caught her and hugged her as tight as I could without killing her or make blood gush out of her ears and eyes. "Hi Alyssa!" I yelled. "Hi Mr.Dallas!" She yelled back. "YOU CAN CALL ME CAM OR CAMERON!" I screamed. She scrunched up her face and giggled a little "Okay.". Shawn walked in and stared at us like we were crazy. "What?! I'm excited I get to meet her!" I said laughing. Alyssa squirmed a little pushing at my shoulders so I took it she wanted to get down. I set Alyssa down and she ran off upstairs. She came back with a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was this very well painted picture of me. It was beyond incredible, it was one of the best drawings I had ever received! {No copy right intended}👇

 It was beyond incredible, it was one of the best drawings I had ever received! {No copy right intended}👇

*ALYSSA'S POV*

I was being held by Cameron when I remembered the picture I painted for him. I squirmed until he let me down and I ran to my bedroom and looked around a bit before finding it and running down the stairs and handing it to him. He looked at it for a second then at Shawn. "I knew he wouldn't like it" I thought. Apparently I said it out loud because Cameron said "NO! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" I flinched at the tone he used because he kinda yelled. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. It's just that... this is really good, why wouldn't I like it." He asked. "It's just... nevermind" I whispered staring at the pretty, shimmering tiles beneath my feet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Shawn walk over to me. He bent down and moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Babe, you better get going. The mall closes at 10:30 and it's 6:47 right now and it will take a while for you guys to find something because, well... it takes girls quite awhile to get dresses." Shawn laughed. I nodded and took Cameron's hand and pulled him out the door. I opened the drivers door to his Ford Flex and sat in front of the wheel. "Oh, you want to drive?" Cam asked. "Yes I do." I sassed back.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

"Yes I do." Alyssa sassed back. Cam looked at her with raised eyebrows. "You really want to play that game?" Cam said. He then lunged at Alyssa tickling her stomach until she was trying to pull herself to the passenger side of the car. Cameron stopped to let Alyssa breath. He picked her up and placed her in the passenger sear because she was struggling a bit. Cam realized it was Monday and he asked her " How was school today?" Alyssa looked at him with a funky look and said "I don't go to school". Cam pulled out of the driveway and said "Is Shawn really that irresponsible?" Alyssa answered with "No, I just graduated online college about 2 months ago and I finished online high school about 6 months ago. I don't like the bullies at school. Shawn met them and he protected me from them." Cam looked over at her really quick before stopping at a red light. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry princess, you really should be treated better in public" Cameron whispered as he glared out the window at someone flipping Alyssa off. Alyssa just looked down and Cam pushed her chin back up. "Let people see that pretty face of yours." This caused Alyssa to smile and kept her chin up. The duo got to the mall and Alyssa saw the store "Vans". She started running towards the store when something hit her. 

*ALYSSA'S POV*

The last thing she heard was Cameron's voice before I hit the floor, "ALYSSA! "

*CAMERON'S POV*

Alyssa and I got into the store and to our right was "Vans". I could still see Alyssa so I let her run into the store. I saw a boy walking towards her so I started to walk a tad  bit faster. I saw the boy throw something and all I could squeeze out was "ALYSSA! ".  I ran over to the girl on the ground and saw her trying to get up. But when she stood up she toppled over once again. I got to her through the crowd and noticed she had a small gash on her right cheek bone. It wasn't big but it was big enough for the wound to gush blood. I grabbed my phone and called Shawn while pulling the younger girl up before me. The phone rang three times before Shawn picked up. 

{Once again, C for cam and S for Shawn... Ya'll should know this by now!}

S: Hey Cam! What's up?

C: So... we've just arrived at the mall and we've already had an accident.

S: What do you mean by A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T?

C: What I mean is someone walked up to Alyssa and threw something at her head.

S: Well is she okay?!

C: She should be okay but right now we're walking to a restaurant so I can clean the blood off her cheek.

S: SHE'S BLEEDING?!

C: Yeah, but not much. Only on her cheek. 

S: Is it bad?

C: No. It can be fixed with some soap and water and maybe a band-aid. 

S: Okay, just... make sure she's safe.

C: I promise I will.

S: Okay... bye.

C: Bye.

{END OF PHONE CALL}

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Cameron ended the phone call, put his phone in his back pocket and picked Alyssa up, setting her on his hip. He walked to the nearby McDonald's and went to the family restroom. Cam looked around for anyone watching before he walked inside the restroom with Alyssa and locked the door behind him. He set Alyssa on the sink and grabbed a paper towel and wet it down. He walked over to Alyssa and rubbed the blood off her cheek. Cameron held the paper towel on her cheek for a while till it stopped bleeding. Cam picked Alyssa up off the counter and opened the door a little bit, looking for people, and then walking out, setting Alyssa down on the ground. "Since we're here do you want anything to eat or drink?" Cam asked. "Sure" Alyssa replied. The two walked up to the counter and Cam ordered a Chocolate shake for Alyssa and Himself a coke. Cam the asked "Can I please have an extra cup please?" "Sure!" Said the girl at the counter. She gave him the extra cup and cam thanked her smiling before walking away. Cam filled the extra cup with ice and said to Alyssa "Hold this against your cheek so it doesn't swell. It will bruise but we don't want it swelling." Alyssa nodded and took the cup from Cameron. She held it against her cheek and Cam adjusted it so it was on the right spot. After about an hour at McDonald's they through away the empty cups and the now melted ice. They walked over to the Vans store they headed for earlier before the accident. 

When they got into the store Cam followed Alyssa around to make sure nothing else bad could happen to her. Alyssa stopped at this one shelf and squealed when she saw a specific pair of shoes. Alyssa ran over to Cameron and grabbed his hand dragging him over to the pair of shoes. "Whoa! Whoa! I'm coming girl!" Cam giggled. Alyssa pointed t the shoes and looked up at Cameron. Cameron looked at the shoes and nodded. Alyssa squealed jumping up and down. They went up to the front desk and paid for the shoes. "Now we need to find a dress that matches the shoes." Cam said to Alyssa. They saw a DressBarn and headed over to the store. Cam looked around along with Alyssa looking at the other side of the store. Cam saw a gorgeous dress and called Alyssa over. She bounded over and looked at the dress. She looked at for a second before nodding, smiling. The two walked up to the cashier and paid for the dress. They happily walked out of the mall and back to the car.