The Flash Backs Part 2!

*Still Alyssa's POV*

They were walking towards me when I heard some barking come from right behind me. The barking started to get louder before I heard different octaves of barks. Before I knew it there were eight fairly large dogs in front of me and on the sides of me. MY eight fairly large dogs are in front of me. They were barking and growling and all of them were snarling at the kids. Cooper and Lucas were in front, Delgato and Princess in back while Wolf, Storm and Lark were on the sides. Marley was barking really loud purposely to be intimidating. The kids had absolutely no way to get to me, and if they hit one of my dogs the other dogs would attack the kids. I wouldn't get arrested because i'm in contact with a really nice police man. His name is Paul and he knows my dogs protect me. 

" What the hell is wrong with your dogs?"That's Amelia Rose, she the snot out of them.

There was Amelia Rose,sandy and Lucy. Those were the girls out of the group.

The boys were Calum, Joey, Drake, and Zayn.

Then rude words started getting thrown at me and people gathered around to see what was happening.

"Slut"

"Bitch"

"She's so ugly"

"Go kill yourself"

The mean words reminded me of when my dad shot me so I started crying harder if that was even possible.

*click*

*click click click*

What was that clicking noise? Oh no. I look up and people are taking pictures of me and video taping what was happening all while laughing. I got up and ran. My dogs followed me but I stopped after running away from people for about an hour. I didn't know where I was. But then I heard a sound. A sound like a dying animal, or an animal in pain. I did a specific hand signal towards Princess and Delgato. They were the search dogs... they were on police force. The hand sign meant "search". After about 5-10 minutes of them searching the area I heard loud barks. I was a very fast runner from a life of running away from people, so I ran towards the barking. I gasped at what I found.

There was a full grown lion about the age of 2

There was a full grown lion about the age of 2. He was left for dead and I was determined to find a way to get him out. I walked up to him slowly and he didn't growl. I reached out to pet him and then it happened.

*****CLIFFHANGER******

Comment what you think is going to happen to Alyssa!

and yes, I also own a lion named thunder bolt.