Secrets

*Alyssas POV*

Wow... I was being adopted by THE Shawn Mendes.

But there were things he didn't know about.

Yeah he knew about the cutting but not about the age play.

I had age play and I was 3-4 years old in my head space and I haven't been in it for like a week and it's driving me crazy! I could only go in it somewhere safe where no one could see me. 

So I went into my brain space while Shawn wasn't around.

*Shawns POV*

I just called the orphanage.

I WAS NOW A FRICKN' FATHER!!!

They told me they signed some papers and she was now mine. I don't know why, but they told me some things.{here's how the phone call went... S for Shawn and R for Rosie,the orphanage lady}

R: Hello Goldfish Sun orphanage, how may I help you?

{yes weird name,i know but just go with it}

S: Hi yes, um... i would like to adopt a little girl i found in Eastern Sunset Park?

R: OH! Alyssa?

S: Yes. How'd you know?

R: She's been there for a while with her dogs and parrot.

S: Yes I found those too... she also has a lion named Thunder.

R: Oh does she now? Well you can get rid of the animals and keep only her as a slave if you'd like. I would be thrilled to call animal control to get them put down/killed for you!

S: WHAT?! NO! NO! Absolutely not! That's cruel and she loves them all and so do i now. She is also never going to be my SLAVE!

R: Oh... okay then. Well, I just signed some papers and she's now yours. By the way she has ageplay. She will act like a 3-4 year old and there's nothing that can stop that.

S: Okay... I'm fine with that.

{PHONE CALL ENDS}

I walked in to the living room to find Alyssa sitting on the floor. She started giggling when she saw me and did grabby hands toward me. What the hell was she doing?! I shook my head "no"and she looked like she was going to cry."No, no, no! Sweetheart what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I think she saw the worried expression on my face because she looked at me with tears streaming down her face as she sniffled a little bit. She got up and hugged me."I'm sorry sir. Please don't hurt me, I didn't mean to make you mad!" She looked up at me since I was like, what, about a foot and a half taller than her?! I went to comb my fingers through my hair confused. When she saw my hand move she sank down at my feet quickly and said "sorry" about 50 times, covering her face and sobbing. I went down and hugged her. Then it hit me... this was the ageplay.

*Alyssa's POV*

Shawn went down to hug me and then I realized he had caught me in my head space. Ah crap.

"Shawn, I better go. I'm just kinda wasting your time and taking up space in your home. A lovely place like this is not meant for an ugly girl like me." I calmly spoke."No, you aren't going anywhere. and you are gorgeous." He said grabbing my wrist lightly because he knew of the cuts."I called the orphanage and they said they signed out papers and you are now my daughter." He said ,quite sincerely may I add. "I know about your ageplay, you know." She looked at me with sad eyes and said just above a whisper,"Really?" and I answered an honest answer... just above a whisper,"Yeah, I don't mind... as long as you're potty trained." She nodded her head yes with a little giggle, as in saying that she was. I smiled a small and gentle smile at her and she giggled. I knew she was back in her  head space by the way she was acting. She was in a giggle fit and she looked up at me and did grabby hands. I picked her up easily and then I kissed her temple. She started crying and and I got so CONFUSED. "Sweetie... why are you crying?" I calmly asked, worry written on my face. "Because n-no one ha-has ever ki-ki-kissed me bef-f-fore." She cried. "Well, I'm going to kiss you, hug you,cuddle you and spoil you with every chance I get." She smiled and I wiped her tears with my thumb.

thank you very much for reading!

;p