Showtime Pt.2

Shawn's POV

We were finally here along with Aaron. He got here before us though because he lives closer. The arena was huge. I hopped out of the car and saw Alyssa was already standing behind the car. I got the stuff out of the back of the car and saw her just staring at the arena. "Alright lets go!" I said and picked her up. I started walking towards the doors of the arena but then I saw fans so I headed towards the other door. Alyssa doesn't really like the fans very much and they absolutely hate her for some reason.

!!!!!Hi, just have to say this or it'll annoy the living sit outa me, but if one of your favorite celebrities or YouTuber's gets a date, adopts, come's out or some shit like that don't hate on whoever they're with or them. Just let them be! Because when you say something mean to whoever they're with it hurts them MORE to see the person they love getting hated!!!!!!

~#~#~Thanks...you can continue reading my story now.~#~#~

I was going to bring her to the meet 'n' greet though. I want to see how the fans actually treat her.

<> Shawn's now onstage meanwhile... backstage<>

3rd POV

"ALYSSA!" Aaron screamed running after the man. The man who just took Alyssa. He came out of no where and his shirt said 'PRODUCER'. Why did he take her? Aaron was running as fast as he could. "AARON! SHAWN!" Alyssa screamed crying. Aaron was running out of breath and his legs were about to give out. The man was getting further away now and Aaron couldn't do anything about it. He fell to the ground, watching his friends daughter scream and cry for him and her father. Aaron couldn't breath. His vision became blurry and started to fill with black and white dots. And then blackness overcame him.

(a tad bit later)

"Aaron! Aaron wake up!" Shawn yelled as he shook Aaron. Aaron slowly opened his eyes, and once he saw Shawn... he immediately broke down crying. "I'm so sorry Shawn! I couldn't run anymore! I lost her Shawn...I fucking lost her!" Aaron screamed. "Aaron, Aaron, calm down. My security guard caught the guy's licence plate in time. We'll find her... I promise." Shawn said saddened at the loss of his beautiful daughter.

*Alyssa's POV*

I was screaming and crying for Aaron. The guy wouldn't let go. He was heading for the door's. I couldn't let him get out the doors with me. I saw Aaron fall to the ground on his knee's, but still yelling for me. I saw him fall onto the ground with silence. I screamed one more time, only to see Shawn's security guard come through the doors...and then Shawn. The doors closed and I was outside still screaming. The guy ran around a corner and set me down. "I recomend you shut up now or you're gonna get it!" I saw a security guard run out with Shawn and I couldn't help but scream. But then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. The guy suddenly disappeared. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball, crying with my chin on my knee's. I looked over and saw a security guy, Dave, pulling the man away from me. I didn't even know who he was. I moved my knee's away from me and sat with one leg bent and the other straight. "Shawn..." I whimper. Shawn was too busy pushing the guy away to notice me. I saw Aaron run out and yell "I got him man, go comfort your girl!" Shawn nodded and looked over at me.  I pouted and sobbed, reaching for him. Shawn ran over to me and picked me up. I nuzzled my face into his shoulder while he played with my hair, whispering sweet things in my ear. I looked behind him and saw the guy more clearly...oh God, not him.