Today's A Good Day

Hiiiii!!! I'm sorry I haven't been on this story for a long time. I was focused on a different story of mine. Just saying now, I'm not going to mention the animals for a while after this chapter because they aren't really main characters in this story. Sorry y'all!

*Thursday Morning*

Shawn's POV

About a week ago I turned Alyssa'a drawing into the police. They sent out a news warning on television and in the paper. I look at the clock, 10:47 AM. Wow, Alyssa chose to sleep in for once. Alyssa hasn't been sleeping all that much since I adopted her. I don't think she's ever slept somewhere safe in so long, she just stopped sleeping all together. I'm happy she slept in today. I got to read the paper and get information on the search case.

*11:37 AM*

*3rd POV*

Alyssa groaned and looked at her bedside clock. Damn, she hated sleeping in. It made her feel lazy. She got out of bed... and flopped to the ground, making quite a loud noise. This of course alerted Shawn, and he made his way upstairs. "Alyssa? You okay, love?" Shawn asked, creaking the door open slowly. Alyssa was face down on her floor, limbs spread out to form a star. Shawn chuckled and leaned against the doorway. "What on earth are you doing?" He asked, looking down at the blob in front of her. "I jush downd feel lige gedding up.", she replied. Her face was squished into the fluffy, white carpet. Shawn smiled and walked over to her. He poked her with his foot a couple of time before she glared up at him. "Don't touch me with your nasty foot, I'll shove a fork in your eye!", she joked. Shawn laughed and sat down next to her. So what are we going to do today?", he asked. Alyssa shrugged and sat up. She really had no clue.
|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
They relaxed that day. A couple weeks later, the police found the guy and sentenced him to 34 years n prison.  Shawn met Camilla and Camilla met Alyssa. They eat along wonderfully. They all live together as a family.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I'm sorry for a abrupt ending. I just got bored of this story.