cuddles

*Shawns POV*

Alyssa was asleep on the floor so I picked her up bridal style and held her against my chest. She was just so cute, but she still had tear stains on her cheeks. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, getting them to disapear. I went and sat down on the couch and  held her like my life depended on it... because it did. The women on the phone said I could use her as a slave and I was definitely not going to do that. I don't know how, but in a short amount of time I have fallen so deeply in love with her. Not as a crush, but as my daughter. I couldn't stop staring at her, she was so gorgeous and perfect and I don't see how anyone can't see what I see. Once her dog Lucas saw me holding her he stood up and stared at me growling a little with his head tilted.. "Shhh, it's okay buddy... I'm not going to hurt her." Lucas calmed down a little bit but still watched me. Now the other animals were watching me carefully. They must know what she's been through, that's why they think I'll hurt her. I lied down on the couch and typically spooned her, but in a fatherly way. Her animals calmed down and lied back down. Her parrot flew to the staircase and sat there, eventually falling asleep. I pulled Alyssa closer to me and soon, my drowsiness fell into slumber.

*Alyssa's POV*

     I woke up to being held by Shawn. His arm was wrapped around my waist and the other hanging off the front of the couch, and his face was nestled into my hair. I slowly got up moving his arm carefully. He didn't notice, good. I walked into the kitchen... it was HUGE. I looked in some cupboards to find a glass. I finally found the right cupboard but I had to get up on the counter to reach it though. I got up and then got down with the glass quite easily. Since Shawn was like 6'2" his counters were really high. I got water from the dispenser on the fridge.                                                                                              {PICTURE DOWN BELOW}

                                                                                              ↓{PICTURE DOWN BELOW}↓

The water was cold and refreshing. It felt good in my throat from crying. "How are you feeling?" I shrieked because the voice scared me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I turned around and saw Shawn standing in the doorway smiling a gentle smile. "It's fine." I giggled. He was so kind and gentle. I loved the fact that he likes to cuddle too!"Thanks for cuddling with me... I really like cuddling." I said, half whispering. "It's fine... I like cuddling too." he responded. I turned around facing the cupboards and stared at the wonderful wood on the cupboards. I set my glass on the counter and just stood there. I felt hands in my armpits and I jumped when I felt the floor disappear from underneath me.  I was turned around and I was facing Shawn. He started kissing my face all over earning a giggle from me and I went into my head space. He put me on his hip and walked us out to the back porch. My jaw dropped at the sight of his backyard. There was a man coming up to us. "It's all done sir, enjoy your new backyard."The man said with a kind smile."I will"Shawn replied. The man left and Shawn smiled at me."You can stay in your head space if you want to." He told me. So I did.

*Shawns POV*

I told her she could stay in her head space and and she nodded.

Then she did grabby hands toward the ground so I set her down. Yup... she went into her head space and stayed in her head space. She ran inside and that worried me."ALYSSA!" I yelled and ran after her. Then I bumped into some thing and looked down and saw Alyssa on the ground looking up at me. she came running back with her 10 animals following her. "What?"She said in kind of a high pitched voice, higher than her original voice at least. "I was just worried about you, that's all. Next time, tell me when your going to go somewhere, okay?" She nodded and stood up and ran outside and I followed her. She looked so happy running around with her animals all over the play set. I wonder how long it's been since she was ACTUALLY happy?  She was running around playing with her animals. Her lion came and put it's front paws up on her shoulders. HOW COULD SHE HANDLE THAT?! It was a full grown lion and they're about 420-500 pounds! She fell on her bottom and lied down. That scared me so I ran over and made sure she was okay. Tripping on the way over. She was on the ground laughing really hard. She was trying to catch her breath now. It was getting dark since we've been out here for about 4-5 hours playing soccer, fetch, tag and hide and seek.

 It was getting dark since we've been out here for about 4-5 hours playing soccer, fetch, tag and hide and seek

{this is they're backyard

{this is they're backyard... just imagine the two together ;p}

"Alright Alyssa! lets go inside!" I called.

"OKAY!" She yelled back. She is so obedient. I like that. But I wonder why?

It was a little irregular but I didn't mind that much. We went inside and ate dinner. We had pizza for dinner but Alyssa only ate half a slice. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked her. She looked at me then looked down shaking her head. 

*Alyssa's POV*

I only ate half my pizza because I didn't deserve it. Shawn noticed and he asked "Aren't you hungry?" I only looked at him and then down shaking my head "no". I felt two fingers under my chin and lifting my head up. Shawn was looking at me with a look on his face and I did the first thing that came to mind... started crying. The tears were streaming down my face lightly but there were more to come. I was in my head space and I knew I was in trouble for it. I ran to the backyard hoping Shawn wouldn't find me, catch me and then hurt me. My dogs knew what to do and they did it. I heard foot steps and then I saw Shawn. "Alyssa! Please come out! I didn't mean to upset you!" He yelled. I stayed hidden and my dogs were spread out across the yard, so they didn't give it away. I watched Shawn sit down in the grass and he stayed there.