Showtime

Shawn's POV

Great...I have a show today. I love doing shows but what's Alyssa going to do while I'm on stage. She can't come onstage because that would give her a heart attack. She has severe social anxiety. Maybe I can call someone to entertain her while I'm on stage. So I chose Aaron Carpenter. 

And I called him up

And I called him up.

(A for Aaron and S for Shawn...the usual.)

A: Hey Shawn what's up?

S:Hey I have a show and I was wondering if you would like to entertain Alyssa backstage while I'm on stage?

A: Sure! Nash said she cute and I really want to meet her!

S:Cool! See you in a couple hours!

A:Yup!

Okay so now that that's solved I have to get Alyssa up and she's definitely not a morning person. I walk upstairs to see Alyssa still in her bed curled up in the covers. She's cute... but I have to get her up. I've recently been thinking a lot. I wonder if she's ever used pacifiers? I feel like if she did they would help her sleep better. Instead of shaking her awake I just picked her up. I heard her whine so I said "I have a show in about 4 hours and it's takes 2 hours to get to the stadium where it's at. That means we have two hours to get ready and get our butts in the car. You need to wake up so I can do your hair and get you ready. I also have to get ready myself, plus we both have to take showers. So can you please wake up and be good for me today?" I felt her nod. I really did need to get ready, all I had on right now was some joggers...I didn't even have a shirt on! I walk to the kitchen and using one hand I get out a sippy cup and fill it with ice and apple juice. That should wake her up a bit. I handed it to her and she took a sip and then whined "Nooooo! Cold!" She leaned down-and if I didn't have an arm around her she'd be dead- and set it on the counter but I just picked it up and carried her to the bathroom. "Baby girl,can you take a quick shower please?" I asked. Dang... I sounded desperate. She made a little whine and I set her down. She walked to her room and came back with a towel. I smiled and tilted her head and kissed her cheek. I walked to my room, setting the cup on the nightstand and hopping in the shower. 

                                    *20 minutes later*

I got out of the shower and got ready. And damn did I looked shnazzy.

I walked down the hall to see what Alyssa was doing and I saw she was on her bed on her phone

I walked down the hall to see what Alyssa was doing and I saw she was on her bed on her phone. She was already dressed and  I could tell she already did a tad bit of makeup. "Hey," I started but I think I startled her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Lets go get your hair done, yeah?" She nodded and jumped off the bed, following me. We walked into the bathroom and I picked her up and set her on the counter. She sat criss-cross facing the mirror. She was looking down at her hands while I brushed her hair. "Okay baby, can you tilt your head back please?" I asked. I was doing french braids. I learned how to do hair because I used to do my sister's all the time. Alyssa was looking straight into the mirror now. But she wasn't looking at herself... she was looking back at me. I smiled at her, making her giggle in response. I could tell she was still tired. But when I finished... I was impressed with myself.

I picked Alyssa up and walked downstairs setting her on the couch and turning on the T

I picked Alyssa up and walked downstairs setting her on the couch and turning on the T.V. I ran back upstairs and grabbed the sippy cup and a backpack. I put the sippy cup in the side and went to Alyssa's room, packing some stuffies and other things that might keep her entertained. I went downstairs with the backpack on one arm, I turned off the T.V and picked Alyssa up with the other one. I walked over to the door and set everything down, crouching down and putting Alyssa's adorable  converse on. 

As soon as I finished that I picked up everything including Alyssa and then walked out the door locking it behind me

As soon as I finished that I picked up everything including Alyssa and then walked out the door locking it behind me. I walked to the car and put everything in the backseat. I walked to the drivers side and had Alyssa climb over to her side. I got in, closed the door, made sure we both were buckled, started the car, and drove off. 

*********************************************************************

This will be continued in the next chapter! I hope you liked it!