Rest Of The Day

*THIRD PERSONS POV*

When Cam and Alyssa got back to Shawn's house Alyssa stopped in the driveway. "Whats wrong hunny?" Cameron asked her. "Shawn's gonna be mad at me for what happened at the mall. I'm going to mess up the interview. I already told Shawn I was a total mistake." Alyssa answered whimpering a little. "No. Alyssa, you are a gorgeous girl that Shawn is very proud to call his daughter. You should never say things like that. What happened at the mall is just a sign that people should "Treat You Better"{Sorry! I had to!}." Alyssa just nodded and started walking again. Cam picked Alyssa up and walked inside. Shawn walked up to the two, taking Alyssa from Cam and kissing the cheek that wasn't hurt. Alyssa got down from Shawn and grabbed her bags from Cam and went upstairs.

*ALYSSA'S POV* 

{Look for the Shawn song Puns} 

I took my bags from Cam and headed up to my room. I already knew I was going to "Ruin" Shawn's reputation. I've been told I had a "Bad Reputation" and that I ruin lives. We'll just have to see what happens. 

puns are over :(

*the day of the interview*

Today is the interview. I'm scared out of my mind. Shawn and I got to the dressing room and we got ready. I went and got my dress on with my shoes and walked out. I went over to my mirror and put on mascara and I filled in my eyebrows. I looked good. I walked over to the hairdresser, which I learned was Mandy, and she did my hair with a french braid in the back with a bun. I thanked her and walked around the dressing room. There were paintings on the walls. I saw one that made me feel weird. The girl in the painting looked familiar. I looked at the painting a bit more an then it hit me, the girl in the painting was...me. Why was I in the painting? I looked so beautiful! I was on a swing with my long brown hair. I looked younger in the painting but I didn't care. I think it was supposed to be based off my ageplay. 

I wish I could be that pretty in real life

I wish I could be that pretty in real life. I was just staring at the painting when I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Shawn standing behind me. "What?" I asked. I didn't hear what he said. "I said isn't it great. I had you painted. That's not going to stay there though. It's going to go in your dressing room. I got painted also. Follow me." Shawn said. I followed Shawn to his dressing room and looked where he was pointing.

 I followed Shawn to his dressing room and looked where he was pointing

"Wow! That's incredible!" I said in awe. Shawn nodded and walked out of the room. I followed him and that's when I saw a guitar. I got my guitar stolen right before Shawn found me. {S for Shawn and A for Alyssa.}

A: Hey, Shawn?

S: Yeah?

A: Is that guitar yours?

S: Yeah, why?

A: No reason.

S: *Looks at Alyssa funny*

*STILL ALYSSA'S POV*

I wanted to play it so bad! But I'm really bad so I just chose not to. I then saw a piano and drums and a trumpet and I couldn't handle it.

A: Shawn? Can I play some of these instruments?

S: Do you know how?

A: Yeah... I've always loved writing songs but I'm so bad at it. 

S: Well... you can't really be for sure about that until someone hears you besides yourself.

A: *Silently stares at Shawn like he's insane*

*THIRD PERSON POV* 

Shawn nodded towards the instruments signaling that Alyssa could play them. Alyssa skipped over towards the instruments and started to play each one. Shawn just watched and listened. He was impressed that she could play literally every instrument they had there.

All the instruments they had in the dressing room:

-Violin

-Saxophone 

-Guitar 

-Piano

-Drums

-Bass Guitar

-French Horn

-Cello

Alyssa didn't bother singing though. She was too scared. But Shawn caught her singing. Alyssa was singing "Aftertaste" when Shawn walked into the room. Shawn just stood there. He didn't know what to say. "I'm s-s-so sorry you h-had to hear that! I-it was so h-horrible!" Alyssa stuttered. "NO! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! YOU HAVE AN AMAZING VOICE!" Shawn said...well, yelled. Alyssa smiled and hugged Shawn. "And I'm not even going to mention how many instruments you can play, and how you play them. You know how to play every instrument in here!" Shawn exclaimed. Shawn and Alyssa walked hand in hand to the door that lead to the stage. 

dun dun DUNNNNNNNN! 

CLIFFHANGERRRR! 

I'm so sorry but I hope ya'll are excited about the next chapter now.