It's Your Father...

Camila's POV:
    "I...I'm just..."
Ally still hasn't said a full sentence. She keeps stuttering and I'm so scared to know what she thinks, what she's going to say.
"..Ally?..." I whisper, hoping it'll make her speak.
"I'm just so... HAPPY!" She yells, jumping out of her seat. Well..I did not expect that.
"So..you're fine with Camz and I?" Lauren breathes heavily, leering go of her nerves.
"Fine?! I'M EXCITED! I've been thinking that something was happening between you two. I WAS RIGHT! I definitely ship Camren..maybe not as much as Dinah though," Ally chuckles, pointing to Dinah, who's still staring at us with a big smile on her face.
    I look at my three best friends and my girlfriend and wonder how I'll be without them everyday. I sadly smile and excuse myself to the bathroom, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks as I walk away.
I get in the bathroom and try to quietly slam the door, which doesn't work and it ends up fully slamming. Cringing slightly as the loud noise, I slowly slide down the door and sit on the cold floor, sobbing softly. I can't back down. I won't back down. I know it'll hurt, all of us, even me. But I still have to go through with it. I hear a soft knock on the door behind me and I slowly rise while frantically wiping my tears away. Putting on a happier face, I open the door.
"Hey..are you okay? You got out of there pretty quickly," I hear Lauren's soft voice question me. I pull her into the bathroom and close the door again. She looks at me with a look of what's happening right now? I just fall into her, crying again. After a couple minutes, I pull away, not bothering to wipe my tears away this time.
"You're sad about leaving, aren't you?" She asks me quietly, holding my face in her hands. I stay silent for a few seconds before nodding and hugging her.
    After a few minutes, I look up at her and decide we should probably get out of the bathroom before the girls wonder why we were in here.
"Hey, you okay Camila? You were in there for a bit," Dinah asked.
    "Yeah, I'm fine," I tried to say convincing. She just nodded and walked off to join the others in the kitchen. I looked at Lauren to find her already looking at me and smiling.
    "You're gonna have to tell them sometime. It'd be better if you told them sooner than later. I don't want to see you so sad about hiding this any longer," She whispered, kissing me on the lips before pulling me out into the kitchen. We stayed in the kitchen for a while, listening to Normani excitedly explain what she planned for us today. Well, they were listening, I was thinking about when and how I was gonna tell them my other important news.
    "Okay so, we'd probably end our day with a movie and dinner," Normani finished clapping her hands together. I honestly don't know why she's doing this. We all haven't been exactly that close lately, so I'd expect her to not want to be around us for a whole day.
    "Sounds like a great idea, Normani," Ally said, equally excited for an active day. Lauren just stood before me, arms wrapped around my waste and head resting on my shoulder. I'm so happy we can do this in front of them now.
    "It seems pretty cool," Lauren shrugs, probably not caring what we do today. I look over at Dinah and she seems a little hesitant about it.
    "I'm in if you're in, Dinah," I say, wanting to see what was up with her.
    "..Ok...yeah, it seems fun," she slowly said with a fake smile. Everyone was too busy talking about our plans for today to notice, but I noticed. She's my best friend no matter what, I have to notice.
    "Hey, Dinah, can I talk to you for a second?" I pulled her over to the next room.
    "Alright, what's wrong?" I folded my arms, waiting for an answer.
    "I-I got a call earlier..it was from your mom. She called me because you didn't answer a-and she wanted me to tell you...I think you should call her and have her tell you h-herself." She stands there, nervous and she looks like she's about to cry.
    "Um..Okay, I'll call her right now." She starts to walk away, but I grab her by her wrist.
    "Can you stay? You're making me nervous and I have a feeling I'll need you." I ask, not letting go of her wrist. She just nods a little, a tear falls down her face. I nervously take out my phone, clicking on my mom's number.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring..
"Hello?"
"Mami?"
"..Hi, mija..."
"So, Dinah said you called her. She wanted you to tell me so..what is it?"
"Okay...it's your father. He was having some troubles with eating and..swallowing foods. We took him to the doctors today and...mija, you're father has esophageal cancer.."