2

The bag is ripped off of my head, and I see that I'm hanging off the side of a roof. I look at my surroundings, and see a Chinese man next to me, men on the ground below us, and men holding me and the Chinese kid. "We'll make a negotiation!" An African American man says below me.

The men walk back, and grab the Chinese dude. "What about her?" He asks. A guy steps forward, and looks at me. "Taylor?" He asks. I get a good look at the guy, and soon wrap my arms around him. "Rick!" I gasp and he hugs me back just as tight.

We start walking to get to there camp, when Rick speaks up. "What were you doing with those men?" He asks. "I was leaving the house with Kirsten. We were in a reck, and I lost her. I don't know where she is! I then got out to look for her, but those men grabbed me!" I say and he nods sadly then kisses my cheek.

"I thought you were with Lori!" The African American guy says. Rick chuckles and I pretend to gag. "Rick helped me get through some things. If it weren't for him, there's a large possibility that I wouldn't be here!" I say and he smiles sadly at me.

"What's your name?" An attractive redneck asks. "Wouldn't you like to know." I say putting my mask on and my walls up. Rick sighs, and the guy glares at me. "Guys, this is Taylor Davis. Taylor, this is Daryl, Glenn, and T-Dog." Rick says and I lock eyes with the redneck lookin' one. "Got a problem, Buddy?" I ask and he sneers at me.

"Hey, Rick, Are Shane, Lori and Carl at this camp?" I ask and he nods. I smile brightly, and take off running up the hill.

Shane, Rick, Lori, Carl, and Kirsten are the only ones I trust. Rick and Lori know about my past, and Carl is like a brother to me. Lori and Ruck let me stay with them when I was twelve, for two years. Then I got word that I had a half-sister born, and I couldn't let her stay with that pig.

I get up the hill, and a catch sight of a brown headed little boy. "Shane!" I yell, gaining everyone's attention. I throw my bags down, and take off sprinting to him. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, while my arms go around his neck. Since I way like 95 pounds, he doesn't even stumble. He puts his head in my shoulder, and wraps his fingers in my hair.

I climb down from him and see he has tears in his eyes. I stand with Shane for three years until I went to live with Lori and Carl, because I was getting older and we didn't want people thinking things.

"Tay?!" A child like voice asks. Soon, arms snake around my waist, and a head is in my stomach. "Hey, Big Man!" I say hugging him. "I thought you were dead!" He states and I laugh. "What did I tell ya?" I ask. "The only thing that can kill Taylor is Taylor." He says and I nod kissing the top of his head.

I walk up to Lori and hug her. "Hey, honey!" She says hugging me normally. I come close to tears, but keep them in. Only the weak cry. I'm not weak!