20

I walk outside, and see Rick and Daryl. "How's everyone doing in there?" Rick asks. "No ones dead, so there's your answer. I had to get out of there though. Everyone's sick and noisy!" I say and he laughs. Daryl looks at me with hurt filled eyes, but I ignore him.

Let me explain. After the governor left, some of our boys took off to kill them. They then Some people got sick from the pigs we killed, and it's really annoying. I've had to help Glenn and Herschel with the sick.

"Do you wanna go on the run?" Ruck asks. "I can't, I've gotta..." I get cut off when I feel a sudden urge to cough. "Oh, sorry! I've gotta help Herschel...... I've gotta..." I stop my sentence when I start to cough so much that I have to bend over. I then look at the ground and see blood. I look up at Rick, suddenly feel light headed, when my vision fades and I fall to the ground.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look around me, and see that it must have been an old office. I start coughing again, and I see that there's now a solid blood. The door opens, and Daryl walks in with a bandana around his nose and mouth and a tray. "I got some stuff for ya!" He says, but I ignore him. "I know ya hate shots, but ya need one!" He says.

He goes to do it for me, but I grab the syringe from his arm, throw the cap, and get the meds. I take the glass of tea and down it, then eat the crackers. I throw the stuff back at him, and walk over to a corner. I sit down and lean my head against the wall.

"I'll be back with Beth's stuff!" He says then walks out. I look over at the other corner, and see Beth sitting there with Judith. I crawl over to her, and she lays her head on my shoulder. "I didn't know you were in here!" I say when I realize she's crying. "You just woke up. Daryl carried you in here, and he was crying. I thought you were dead, but he told me that you were just sick. He said that you should be able to go into cell block D, because the kids are in there. They started putting us in here, but kept the younger kids with there parents in the cell block." She says with almost no emotion.

"We'll Be Okay! I'll visit you everyday!" I say and she nods. I kiss her forehead, then she moves to lay her head on my lap.