22

I've been alone, in the woods, for what I'm guessing is five months. I haven't seen a single person from the group! I have come across people, but none of them were nice.

I walk along the railroad, when I see a sign. 'Sanctuary for all, community for all! Those who arrive survive!' It says. I walk to the side of it, and almost cry. 'Glenn, got to Terminus! -Maggie!' It says. Well, I know where I'm going!

I get to a building on the railroad tracks, and I walk in, my bow in hand. I see body's on tables and hanging from the ceilings. There canibiels! I go to leave, when something catches in the sun. I walk up to it, and my hand flies to my mouth. I see the most beautiful necklace ever. It's silver with a blue stone in the middle. I open it and see our picture still inside. I wrap it off the hook, and put it on. I gave this locket to Kirsten when she was four years old. She never took it off. Not even when she was showering.

I hear a loud boom, so I grab my bow and run out. I see fire and walkers everywhere, so I jump back over the fence and run.

I continue to walk away from the now blown up Terminus, until I hear voices. I stop, but accidentally step on a twig. The voices stop, and I look ahead of me. I gasp as a man turns around. We both run to each other, and hug. I let go everything I was mad at him for. I pull away from the hug, and into a kiss. I hold his hand in my hands and tilt my head to the side. He wraps his arms around my waist and tilts his head to the other side.

We pull apart from eahother and hug again. "I love you!" I blurt our before I can think. "I love you to!" He says then kisses me again.

"Tay!" A deep voice yells, then arms wrap around my shoulders. I look at the person before I pull away, and see that it's my 'little brother'! "Carl?!" I ask and he smiles. "You've gotten so big! Your as y'all as me! Your voice is so deep!" I say and he laughs. "It's been like six months since we last saw each other!" He says and I hug him again.

I pull away from Carl and hug Rick. He hugs me to then kisses me on the top of my head. I then hug everyone else before I stop in front of Maggie. "Hey, cowgirl!" I say. "Hey, Robin Hood!" She says then we hug each other. Everyone laughs at our nicknames, and I hug her tighter, savoring the comfort.