27

"Do you mind if I film this?" Diana asks as I sit in her office. "Why not?" I say, and she smiles. Then she sits on the couch. "Now, Taylor, I just want to ask you some questions about who you were before this and what your group is like. I'll use your interview to decide your job. Are you ready?" She says. I nod and she smiles.

"How long were you all out there?" She asks me. I laugh, and she looks at me confounded. "I'm sorry. I just find that question funny, based off of our history. Let's see. I first joined the group about five months at the start of everything, right after my little sister was kidnapped. That camp got overrun, so we tried the CDC, but he 'opted out'. Then we were on the road, and lost a little girl. Then we went looking for her. One of our little boys got shot in a hunting accident, and that led us to a farmhouse. We were there for a good while, then it got overrun. We were then on the road for nine months, then found a prison. We held up there, until a guy viciously attacked us, and we got split up. We were then separated for about three months, and we reunited at a place called Terminus. They turned out to be cannibals, and we're going to eat us, so we blew them up. We then reunited completely, and found a church. We stayed there until we found out one of our girls were still alive. We went to save her, but she died." I say.

"Then you didn't know each other before?" She asks. "I knew Rick, the leader, Carl, his son, Lori, his late wife, and Shane, his dead best friend. Other than them, I knew none of them till it started." I say. She nods and I look around the room.

"Now, What did you do before all this?" She asks. "I didn't do anything. I hopped around different work places, but my main job was taking care of my ten year old sister." I say. "Tell me more about that then." She says. "Both of our mother's died, so we were left with our father. He abused me, physically and mentally, but not Kirsten. Only because I wouldn't let him. I made all the money in my house, and I kept food and payed the bills." I say.

"How did you get separated?" She asks. "We were getting out of the city, and got in a car wreck when a walker jumped in front of us. Then some men kidnapped her, and others kidnapped me. I found her after we escaped Terminus, but she was caught in the cross fire and killed." I say.

"You shouldn't have let us in." I say. "Why is that?" She asks, sitting upwards. "Because now we're more of a threat. Everyone of these groups we have come across, brought us death and despair. Who knows, this might be the group to save us, but it might not. We can't loose anymore people! I know you feel the same about your people." I say. She smiles. "Rick said the same thing. He said I shouldn't let anymore people in." She says. "That's because we've both been out in the world. Your world is perfect here. Once you step out of those gates, the world is different. None of the people here know that." I say.

"Are you telling me not to let your people in, or are you already looking out for this place?" She asks. I look at her, and she smiles.

"Aaron says I can't trust you." She says, but I shake my head. "Aaron doesn't know me. I've killed people. I've watched people die. I don't know ho many by now, but I know why they're all dead. They're dead so my family can live. All those people I came in with, are my family." I say. She smiles at me, and I look at her puzzled. "I think I want to be a part of your family. Welcome to Alexandria." She says. I look at her shocked, and she smiles.