25

We drive full speed, taking out some of the walkers. "Where is everyone?!" I ask Carl as we all step out. Then Mischonne turns to Maggie and I. "Beth's alive!" She says and we both hug her. "Let's go get your sister!" Glenn says and we all climb into the fire tuck.

We get out of the truck, and start walking towards the hospital. The door opens, and Rick walks out. Then Therese and Carol. I look at Maggie and we both smile. I then look back at the door, and my bow falls from my hands. "No!" Maggie and I scream at the same time.

I fall to the ground, with tears pouring down my face and clouding my vision. I feel hot liquid fall from my eyes, and all the pain from the past ten years comes out. "No!" I scream again as Daryl makes his way over to us.

I stand up with Maggie, and we hold the bow limp, cold, lifeless Beth in our arms. "No!" I scream. Daryl hugs me from behind, and I turn around to cry into his chest. "She's gone! She's gone, Daryl! Everyone I care about dies! Lori, Amy, Sophia, Andrea, Herschel, Shane, Kirsten, mom, Beth, everyone!" I cry out. "It's okay, Taylor. I've got ya, babe." He says.

"I used to think the worst feeling in the world was loosing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling in the world is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself." I say nonchalantly. He pulls me closer to his chest, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

Two days later

I grab my knife from the walker skull, then slide down the all of the barn I found. I take out the cigarette Daryl gave me, and light it. Beths gone. KIrstens gone. Sophias gone. Amys gone. Loris gone. Lizzie. Mika. Aunt Lucille. Mom. Uncle Negan. Andrea. Herschel. Shane. Everyones either dead or going to die! I put the cigarette bud on my hand, and feel a burn. All I feel is numb. I don't feel angry, sad, happy, broken, mad, scared, anxious, confused, nothing! I don't feel anything. I'm just numb.

I walk back to the group, and they all look at me with sad smiles. "Are you okay, Taylor?" Glenn asks me, as I walk over to Maggie. I shake my head, then hug her. She hugs me back and starts crying again.

All of a sudden, I feel a cool liquid fall on my cheek. I don't remember crying! I look up at the sky, and see that it has started to rain. A smile finds it way onto my face as I see everyone cheering and crying tears of joy.

The cooling refreshment soon turns into a dark storm. I see lightning in the distance, and it starts to thunder. the rain turns to a vicious fall, and I speak up. "I found a barn! Follow me!" I yell. We all run to the barn, then walk in. Carl coos at Judith, Maggie sits down with Glenn, Abraham and Rosita stand next to Eugene, Sasha stands by herself, Father Gabriel stands alone, Rick starts looking around, Carol stands next to Carl, and Daryl makes his way over to me.

"You okay?" He asks as he reaches my stance along the wall. "No." I reply and he hugs me. I wrap my arms around his neck, and savor the comfort I feel. He then pulls my burnt hand away from his neck and examines it. "Those are cigarette burns!" He says and I nod. "I needed o feel something." I say and he sighs. He then pulls me to him and lightly kisses my lips. "I love you." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "I love you to!"