11

I finally get to move back outside today. Carl as well. "You ready, big man?" I ask and he nods happily. "I see you got Ricks hat." I say and he blushes. "No, he gave it to me because we've both been shot now." He says and I smile then kiss his head.

The door opens, and we look up to see Shane and Rick step in. "You were supposed to stay in your room." Shane says. "Oops. I was just talking with Carl about the hat." I say and they laugh. "Are you jealous?" Shane taunts. "I want a hat. I'm in the I got shot club, where's my hat?" I fake pout. "Here." Shane says then gives me that he was wearing. "I was just kidding. You don't have to." I say and he smiles. "I know. I still want you to have it." He says and I hug him.

We have our arms wrapped around each others shoulders, and we slowly make our way down the stairs. Everyone circles us and cheers. I smile, then we reach the ground. "Alright, Carl, you are healed, and you can do whatever you want. Taylor, you are getting better, but I still don't want you going out and hunting." He says and I shake my head.

"I have to find them." I say and they all look at me confused. "I mean her. I have to find Sophia." I say and Shane, Lori, and Rick look at me sympathetically. "You'll Be Fine in a couple weeks." He says and I groan.

We're sitting around the campfire all smiling and eating. "There's walkers in the barn!" Glenn says and we all stop moving. Everyone gets up and runs over there, and I slowly limp behind them due to my side.

I get there, and Shane walks up to Rick. "You can not be okay with this?!" Shane screamed at Rick. "I'll talk to Herschel." He says, and Shane walks off.