14

It's been nine months since the farm was overrun, and I've been moving place to place. Every time I settle, I get attacked. I still hunt everyday. I hunt for food, weapons, shelter, the group, and Kirsten.

I walk through the clearing of trees, and see a prison. The weird thing is, there's no walkers in the yard. I see a fence has been cut and wired. I hear movement, so I look up and see a walker coming toward me. I grab my pistol and shoot it. Many people run out of the prison, and I recognize all of them. I climb through the fence, retie it, then start walking up the hill.

The first person I see is Rick. He starts walking towards me, most likely not recognizing me, then opens the first gate. I continue to walk towards him, and he opens the second then points a gun at me. "Who are you?!" He asks.

I can understand why he doesn't recognize me. My hair is now down to my waist, when it used to be at my shoulders. It's also gotten darker due to the sun and being covered in blood and dirt. I have gotten even skinner then I was before, and taller. I have all black clothes, that are layered in blood and dirt. My face is unrecognizable.

"Rick!" I say and he gasps. He pulls me into his arms, and hugs me tightly. "Taylor!" He whispers then kisses the top of my head. We pull away and he wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk up the hill, locking the gates on the way.

I get up there and everyone looks at us confused. "Wow, I never thought I could get everyone to stare at me, even with blood and dirt on me!" I say and they all break into smiles.

After the reunions, I realize something. "Where's Andrea and Shane?" I ask and they all look down. I sigh and nod. "Well, lets go inside!" Glenn says and we all walk in.

"There's a few open cells." T-Dog says, but I stop him. "I'm not sleeping in a cage! I'll sleep on the perch." I say and they all turn to Daryl. "I'm already there, but you can put a mattress next to mine." He says and I nod.

I walk over to Lori, and for the first time, notice that she's sporting a large baby bump. "When did this happen?!" I ask smiling. "I found out right before we left the farm." She says and I nod.

"Taylor!" A voice calls out to us. "What's up, big man?" I ask Carl as he walks in. "I wanted to know where you were the past couple of months." He says and I nod. "Maybe I should tell everyone together." He says.

We walk outside, me holding Herschel up as he walks on his crutches, and everyone turns to us smiling and cheering. I smile and Rick, Carol, Glenn, Daryl, and T-Dog all smile and wave.

I then hear a snarl, so I turn around and see walkers coming towards us. I start shooting them, then everyone starts to run off as they get closer. I run with T-Dog, but he gets bit on the arm. We then run into the prison, and it gets dark.

We come across two walkers, so I try to shoot, but my gun clicks, telling me it's out of bullets. "T, what do we do?!" I ask. "Your gonna live!" He says. I look at him confused, and he runs ahead of me, straight into the walkers. "Go! Go!" He yells. I do as he says, then keep running.