17

I walk into the commons area, and hug Maggie. "I'll bring him back safe!" I say and she smiles. "Taylor! Let's go!" Glenn yells. "Change that, I'll bring him back alive, I may ruff him up a bit." I say and we both laugh.

I then walk over to Carl, and hug him tightly. "I don't want you to go!" He says and I wipe away the tear that falls from his cheek. "It's okay, big man, I'll be back! I promise!" I say and he flings his arms around my waist. I flinch but recover and smile.

"Hey, that's my girl." Daryl says and we laugh. Daryl pulls me away then kisses me. "I'll be back!" I say. "I know!" He says and I laugh. I hug him and kiss him one more time before grabbing my bow and walking over to Glenn.

We step out of the car, and I yell 'clear'. "You go in, I'll take watch?" I ask and he nods. He walks in, and I start playing with my knife.

He walks back out with a basket filled with baby stuff. "Hit the jackpot!" He says and I smile. "Alright, lets get going. We need to-" I say but get cut off when someone whistles. "Ya got a fine body there, girlie!" A redneck says. I knock an arrow, and raise my bow at him. "Now hold on!" He says. "Gun down!" I yell and he chuckles. "Oh, hey, China man!" He says and I look over at Glenn. "Is my brother alive?!" He asks. "Yeah, Daryl's alive!" Glenn says and I gasp.

Everything next happens fast. Redneck and Glenn Get in a fight, then there's a bullet, and I'm thrown on the ground with Merle wrapped around me and a gun at my head. "Get in the car! We're not goin' to your camp! We're goin' somewhere else!" He says and Glenn complies. I'm then thrown in the backseat, and we take off.

I'm in a room, when some guy walks in. "Hello, Taylor!" He says. I ignore him and start fiddling with my sleeve. "Well make this nice and simple. You tell me where your camp is, you and your boyfriend can go home!" He says. He thinks Glenn is my boyfriend?! It's probably best to pretend that he is! "Okay, Fine! Your boyfriends not talking either, so we're gonna need some persuasion!" He says.

I'm shoved into Glenna room, and he looks at me. "Taylor?!" He asks shocked then takes in my appearance. "Your girls got a past! Look at all those beauties!" The guy says. I readjust my hands to make sure the guys can't see anything, due to the fact that my whole chest is now exposed. I see that Glenn is badly beaten and bruised.

"Tell me where your camp is!" He yells. Glenn looks at me and I shake my head. "Fine!" He says, then unbuttons my jeans. He pulls them down then unbuttons his. "Prison! We're staying at a prison!" Glenn yells and the governor stops. "Good!" The guy yells then pulls my pants up.

We're disrupted by screaming and booms outside. "Stay here!" He yells then walks out. Glenn walks over to me and hugs me. I shove him off and he frowns. "Taylor-!" He starts but I cut him off. "Just stop!" I say and he takes his shirt off then hands it to me. I turn around, and hear him gasp. I then put the shirt on and button my jeans. I see my arms exposed, which means all the scars, along with the bruises and cuts the guy gave me.