7

"Taylor Nicole Davis! You think but because you escaped me for five years, your safe?! Your more than wrong!" The man yells, wailing towards me with a knife in his hand. "I'm sorry!" I say. He grabs my arm, and digs the knife into my shoulder. I scream, then run away from him with it still in my shoulder.

"Taylor!" A voice yells, shaking me awake. I grab my knife and roll us over where I'm straddling him with my knife at his throat. "Don't you ever touch me again!" I say putting my face in his.

I get off, and grab my bag then walk out of the room. I see everyone else looking towards me, but I ignore them and walk to the commons area. I throw my bag to the floor, and sit on the couch with my head in my hands. Sonnet or later, I'm gonna have to tell them everything. I just need to hope I don't get hurt, so then they won't see the scars on my back. Daryl saw the ones on my legs, Rick, Lori, and Shane have seen the ones on my arms, and everyone sees the one on my face. No one except myself and a cruel man, who's probably dead, have seen the scars on my back and front.

"Tay, the place is about to blow up!" Carl yells coming in with Lori and all there bags on there shoulders. "Taylor, we need to go now!" She says. I run with her past the main room, but stop when I see Dr. Jenner, Jacque, Dale, and Andrea all sitting down. "What are they doing?" I ask Lori, but she's already gone.

I look and see a clock on five minutes. "This is easier then getting ripped apart slowly!" He says. "Taylor, what are you doing?!" Dale asks. "Are y'all not leaving? Your staying here?" I ask and they all nod. I put my bag down, then walk over and sit with them. "Then I am to." I say and Andrea shakes her head.

"No! You need to go live your life!" She says. "I have nothing left for me! I lost my little sister, I never even had a mom, and my dad is hopefully dead. I have nothing!" I say and she shakes her head. "You have Lori, Carl, Shane, Rick, Sophia!" She says. "I've known Sophia for a week, she'll be fine without me. Carl's young, he'll forget. Shane, Lori, and Rick will hurt for a while, but it will fade. All I ever did was cause them problems!" I say and she shakes her head. "How about both of you go?! Andrea, you don't want Taylor to die, and I don't want you to die. Let's all go!" Dale says.

We get out of the building, and everyone starts yelling at us. "Down! Down!" We dive behind a pile of sand bags, just in time for a large explosion to come. We get up then run over to our group. "Are you stupid?! You were gonna die!" Shane yells at me as I reach the group. "Shane-!" Rick says, but is cut off. "No, Rick! Don't Shane me! She was just gonna let herself die! Why would you do that?!" He screams at me. "I have nothing left! I only ever had you four and Kirsten, but she's gone! You all may know about my past, but not all of it! There are something's that I haven't told a single soul, and I promised to take it to my grave! I'm not the lost, broken, little girl you saved when I was nine! I'm This now! I hate it, but it's here to stay!"