5

"We need to take care o' 'er!" A redneck voice says. It's now day time, and Andrea and I are still holding Amy in our arms. She died hours ago, and will be coming back anytime now!

Rick walks over to us, and Andrea pulls a gun on him. He sighs then walks back over to Carl. Amy starts moving around, and grabs my hair. She pulls me to her, trying to bite me, and I pull my gun out. I kiss her forehead, then pull the trigger.

Andrea and I carry Amy, covered in a white sheet, to the grave. Dale try's to help Andrea, but we stop him. We drop her in the grave, then start pulling the dirt in.

Andrea walks up to me and hugs me. She has tears falling, but I just give a stone cold face. Crying is for the weak! I am not weak! I'm strong! I don't cry!

"We're going to the CDC, Tay. Get your bag. Oh, and your riding with Daryl." Lori says coming up to me. "What?!" I scream. "I'm sorry, that's the only spot we have." She says and I groan. "Fine! Don't expect me to talk to him though!" I say then walk over to the tree I have my bag tied up in.

"What?! No! I ain't ridin' with 'er!" I say hear a redneck voice yell. "You don't have to talk to her, just sit with her." Shane says. "Whatever!" Daryl huffs, then walks over to his tent. "He's worse than I imagined." I say walking over to Lori. "He doesn't like people. You two actually have a lot in common!" She says wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on her shoulder, and she kisses my hair. "He gets on my nerves! I can tell that he had a crappy childhood, but I did to! That doesn't give him any right to act the way he does. I understand that he tries to be distant, but he doesn't have to be such a jerk." I say and can sense her smiling.

"Alright, lets load up!" Shane yells. I hug him and he kisses my head, then I throw my bag in the back of the truck, and go to get in. Right before I jump in, I stop. Last time I was in a car, I lost Kirsten! "Ya gonna Get in, or wha'?" Daryl asks, already in the drivers seat. "What's it matter to you?!" I ask rudely, then get in ignoring the pang in my heart. "Whater'!" He says huffs while rolling his eyes.

We pull up to the CDC, and get out. We walk up to the doors, and Rick and Shane start banging on it. Everyone starts yelling and arguing, while I keep watch. "Walkers!" I yell. I stab the one that gets close to us, and the door opens. "What do you want?!" He asks. "A chance!" Rick says. "Fine, but you all have to admit a blood test. That's the price of admission!" He says and we all nod then run in.