Chapter 1

"Okay, there are 7 of them so I arranged it so you will be here when they're not so you can clean in peace and not have 7 monkeys running around. All of the cleaning supplies is in the hall closet. Sound good?"

        "Yup. No problem. Thanks Chinho,"

        You were cleaning part time to earn some extra money.  You looked online for part time jobs and there was an ad for someone to clean. You're pretty neat and tidy so you thought this would be a piece of cake. As you walked into the house, you thought to yourself.

        'Wait, did he say seven? Seven people live here?' You sighed. 'It can't be that bad.'

        Too late.

        You opened the door and saw everything but the floor. There were clothes, pop cans and old pizza boxes thrown about. You stared at the mass in amazement.

        'What did I get myself into?' You pushed all the feeling aside and got to work.

        You looked around for somewhere to throw all the clothes in and found a basket, then you started throwing them in there. Once that was out of the way, you went to the kitchen and grabbed a garbage bag and put all of the trash in it. You set the bag outside then went to the hall closet to get the vacuum. You plugged it in and sucked up all the dirt and other things that don't belong on the floor. After that was finished, you turned off the vaccuum and collapsed on the couch. You weren't done yet, you still needed to clean the kitchen. Speaking of kitchen, you heard something fall in there. You tensed and slowly got up. You made your way down the hall into the kitchen grabbing the broom on the way. You crept and looked around the corner and saw someone standing at the fridge. You did the first thing that came to your mind.

        "Ah! Burglar! Get out, get out!" You yelled as you hit the stranger with the broom.

        "Yah! Stop, I live here!" He yelled. You immediately stopped.

        "Aish, crazy girl! What are you doing waving a broom around like that?" He snatched the broom from your grasp.

        "Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't know. I was told I was going to be alone," You said, looking down.

        "Well, at least I know what you would do to a real burglar. I'm Kim Taehyung. I suppose your the new maid?"

        "I'm not a maid. I simply clean up after you because you're not responsible enough to clean up after yourselves," You said scoffing. He laughed.

        "Fiesty, I like it. What's your name?" You rolled your eyes.

        "(Y/n),"

        "Well (y/n). Do you need any help?" He asked.

        "No,"

        "Good. I wasn't going to help you anyway,"

        You narrowed your eyes. He handed the broom back to you.

        "Now get to cleaning. Don't whack anyone this time," He said raising an eyebrow.

        "I didn't know!" You said shrugging.

        "Whatever," He walked out and bumped your shoulder.

        You smacked your tounge against your teeth. The dishes piled in the sink caught your attention. You sighed and started stacking them in the dishwasher. After that, you started putting away left out cereal boxes and other food, the swept the floor. Taehyung came back into the kitchen to put his cup in the sink.

        "Dishwasher," You said.

        He rolled his eyes and put it in there. He walked passed you and you feel a brush up against your butt.

        "Yah!" You yelled.

        "I'm sorry, it was an accident I swear!"

        "Aish," You just went back to work. After what felt like hours, the whole kitchen was clean.

        "All done," You said. "I should get going,"

        "When will you be back?" He asked.

        "The day after tomorrow. I'll be coming three times a week,"

        "Oh, well let me walk you out," You grabbed your stuff and walked outside with Taehyung.

        "I guess I'll see you later then," He said.

        "Yeah. See ya,"

        "Oh and one more thing. Remember when I touched your butt by accident?"

        "Yeah," You said sounding more like a question.

        "It wasn't an accident." He whispered before he slammed the door in your face.