Chapter 14

The next morning when you woke up, you noticed the ceiling fan spinning meaning the power was back on. 'Wait, this is the ceiling fan in my room.' You quickly sat up.

"Why am I in my room?" You asked yourself. You looked over and saw someone laying next to you. You gasped and fell backwards and onto the floor. "Ow." You mumbled. The person on the bed shuffled around and you sat up and peaked over the edge of the bed.  "Jimin?" You asked. He was still sleeping. You walked over to his side of the bed and poked him. "Yah." Nothing. You shook him a little. "Jimin." He groaned and grabbed your hand. He half opened his eyes and pulled you on top of him. "J-Jimi, what are you doing?" You tired moving but he didn't let you.

"This is why I'm here." He said.

"What?" 

"When the power came back on, everyone went to their rooms. I didn't want you to be alone so I carried you up here. You grabbed me and pulled me down next to you before I could leave. I tried moving, but you put your arms and legs around me so I just went with it and I guess I fell asleep. All while you were still sleeping." He raised an eyebrow. "You were still sleeping right?" Your face turned red.

"Yah, of course. I don't remember doing that." You mumbled. "Well, I'm going to the bathroom." You went and did your business then went back to your room to get dressed. "Jimin." The boy was sprawled out across your bed with his eyes closed.

"Hmm?"

"Can you get out? I want to get dressed."

"But your bed is so comfy." He mumbled. You giggled.

"Fine, actually, I'll take a shower." You said.

"Good deal." He said. You searched through your closet for something to wear and decided on a thin, light pink sweater. You went in your drawers and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and your underwears. You took a quick peek at Jimin to make sure he didn't see you take out your panties. When you saw his eyes closed again, you grabbed them, piled your clothes together and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You put on your bra and sweater first, but when you went to grab your panties, they weren't there. 'Not again! Where did they go?' You stopped and your eyes widened. 'Please don't tell me I dropped them.' You bent over and slowly peaked out the door to come faced with Jimin's stomach. You looked up at him.

"Looking for these?" He held your zebra print panties in front of you. You gasped and quickly snatched them and closed the door. You could hear Jimin chuckling on the other side of the door. Your face got hot and you finished getting dressed. Once you were done, you put your clothes in your hamper and put your hair in a messy, but presentable, bun. You put on some make-up right before your phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"(Y/n), we're on our way over." Your dad said.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, it's almost two"

"Two? How long have I been sleeping?" He laughed.

"If you're not ready-"

"No, it's okay. Come on over."

"Okay, see you soon."

"Bye." You sighed and walked downstairs to see Namjoon cooking. You looked around and saw everyone dressed and tidying up the place. "I want to ask why everyone is being so calm and good but don't want to jinx anything." You said.

"We have to make a good first impression on your dad." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, we don't want him to think we're hoodlums who are bad influences on his daughter and he'll take you away." Jungkook said.