Chapter 23

"Hello, (y/n)." You screamed and tried to pry your wrist away from him. 

"Let go! Get out of my house!" You yelled. He laughed. 

"You've been a very bad girl. I think it's time to teach you a lesson." He pushed you in the ground and kicked your side. You winced in pain but you grabbed his ankle before he could do it again. You dug your nails into his skin. He yelled out and and grabbed a fist full your your hair and dragged you down the hall to the stairs. You kicked and screamed then he let you go and picked you up. 

"Let go!" You yelled. 

"Shut up!" He reached the bottom of the stairs and you took your chance and punched him as hard as you could right in the nose and kicked his shin. He dropped to the ground and you ran to your phone. He grabbed your ankle and made you trip and you dropped your phone and busted your lip on the floor. You stomped his foot off you and grabbed your phone. You ran to the kitchen away from him but he got up and grabbed you, slamming you against the wall making your nose bleed. He wrapped his arms around you, restricting your arms, and tried dragging you out of the back door where he came in. You used all of your strength to resist and you successfully knocked him off his feet. You ran and picked up your phone and ran out of the front door. There were people walking outside and you knew you were safe. Jongin wouldn't do anything with witnesses around, not after what happened the first time. The people around you were watching your panic - stricken and semi-blooded face. You quickly called the cops. By now, Jongin probably fled through the back door, but you didn't dare go back in the house. Five minutes later, the cops came and questioned you and Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were running up to you. 

"Oh my god! (Y/n), what happened?!" Taehyung yelled. 

"Jongin came back." You said. 

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill him!" He clenched his teeth and fists. 

"Relax, the police are looking for him." You said, putting your hand on his shoulder. 

"I knew we shouldn't have left you alone." He said. 

"It's not like you knew this was going to happen." 

"But still." Later, you cleaned up, everyone returned to the house and the police still haven't found Jongin. Jin called a meeting in the living room. 

"(Y/n), this is the second time Jongin attacked you, and I know some of us might not agree with this, but I think you should move out." He said. Everyone started protesting. 

"What?"

"No!" 

"That's insane!" 

"Why?!" You stopped them. 

"I think he's right." You said. They looked at you like you were crazy. 

"(Y/n)-" Taehyung started. 

"No, he is right. I understand completely why he said that." You said. 

"It's for her safety." Jin said. 

"Yeah. Since Jongin knows I live here, unless he gets caught, he's going to keep coming around here until he gets what he wants." You said. 

"And what does he want?" Jimin asked. 

"I'm not exactly sure, but I don't want to stick around and find out." A silence fell across the room. "I'll start looking for a place." You said quietly. You got up and silently made your way to your room. Opening your laptop that was sitting tranquilly on your desk, you began searching for apartments close to your school. It didn't take very long for you to find a nice place, just for you, fairly close to the university. You scheduled to go see it tomorrow and went back downstairs. It seemed like no one had moved a muscle since you left the room. When you reentered, they looked at you with sad eyes. "I'm going to see an apartment tomorrow." You said. 

"Can we come with you?" Jungkook asked. 

"Actually, I think this is something I should do by myself."  The next day, you got dressed and met with the realtor at 11. The apartment was a one bedroom, the perfect size for just you. 

"It's not very far from your school, since it's up so high, it has a nice view over looking the city and there's a balcony. The neighbors are pretty nice, shouldn't give you too much trouble." The realtor explained to you. "What do you think?" She asked. 

"It's perfect." When you returned home, the guys were quietly lounging around the house, eating, or playing video games. You told them what you found. 

"So, when are you leaving?" Jungkook asked, sadly. 

"All of the paperwork is taken care of, so I can move in whenever I'm ready." 

"Well are you ready?" Jin asked. You paused. 

"No, I'm not." You took your time packing up your things over the next week. They guys were spending as much time with you as possible, but today was the day. Everyone helped you moved your things into your apartment and stayed for a few hours. You were all hanging out and laughing as usual, but now it was getting late. 

"I think it's time for us to go and let (y/n) settle in." Jin said. 

"Ani! I don't wanna go!" Jungkook got down and hugged your legs. Yoongi and Hoseok had to pry him off of you. 

"It's not like you're never going to see me again." You said. 

"I know, but I'm going to miss you living with us." Jungkook said. 

"We all are." Namjoon patted his shoulder. "You've been living with us for the past two months. It's going to be so different without you." He said. You looked up at them with doleful eyes and gave them each a hug. 

"You can come visit whenever you want." You said.

"Same goes to you." Jin said. After they left, you took a long, hot shower and changed into pajamas. Laying in your bed, you thought a lot about what just happened. You moved out and left the guys who practically turned into family. You couldn't help but feel dejected as you laid in your bed, being all by yourself.