Chapter 22

Taehyung's arm was still around you when you woke up. You didn't want to leave so you stayed like that until he woke up, but ended up falling back asleep. When you woke up again, the other side of the bed was empty. 'Seeing the bed empty is making me feel empty.' You sighed and got up. Almost everyone was awake and Namjoon was making breakfast. You were about to grab a plate when Jin pulled you to the side.

"What was Taehyung doing in your room this morning?" He asked. You were still dazed from sleep.

"Huh?"

"I saw Taehyung coming out of your room."

"Oh, he was comforting me because I was scared of the storm." You rubbed your eyes.

"The storm was last night, did he sleep in there?" You were silent.

"Yah, did you two-"

"Nothing happened, relax."

"Just making sure. I want to make sure you're safe. You're like a little sister to me." He said.

"And you're my oppa." You said, giving him a thumbs up. He smiled and ruffed your hair. After breakfast, you gathered everyone in the living room.

"Okay, you were all wondering what I was up to with those bags yesterday, so this is what I was doing." You showed them the scrapbook.

"Wah, you made this?" Hoseok asked. You nodded.

"Look through it." Their eyes lit up as they flipped through the pages of color, pictures, stickers, cute things you wrote. They laughed at the funny caught off gaurd pictures you took of them. You had a picture of you with everyone and pictures of just them.

"I'm guessing this is when you and Taehyung went on a date." Jimin said, pointing to the picture of you and Tae in the restaurant.

"Uh, (y/n), did you look in the background of these pictures?" Namjoon asked.

"No, why?" He pointed to the picture of you and him together when you went souvenir shopping. You looked closer and saw 2 people making ugly faces.

"Aw man! I didn't see them, I would've cut them out!" You said. Namjoon laughed.

"Don't worry about it, it makes our picture special." He said. They finished looking through and saw the last pictures of all of you together.

"Why did you make this?" Jungkook asked.

"Because, living with you guys has changed my life, in a good way, and I love all of you and I want to cherish moments like these." You said.

"Aw!"

"Stop, you're making me emotional!" They all gave you a group hug.

"We love you too (y/n), you're our little sister and big sister to Jungkook." Jin said.

"Besides to Taehyung and Jimin." Yoongi mumbled, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh stop." You said. After you out the scapbook away, you figured it was time to reach out to Junie. You wanted to text her first because you didn't want her to be mad if you made a suprise visit. You told her that you were going to visit her, but she didn't answer. The first place you thought of was her parents house, so you went there.

"(Y/n), it's good to see you. How have you been?" Junie's mom asked as she hugged you.

"I've been good, is Junie here?" You asked. She looked suprised.

"No, out of all people I thought you should know. She didn't tell you?"

"What do you mean?"

"She went on a date."