Chapter 26 (Taehyung)

(Y/n) hasn't told anyone but Junie who she picked, and Junie has done a good job keeping it a secret from everyone. It was the day of departure and Jimin was waiting patiently at the airport with the other students. Snow was falling slightly outside and Taehyung was watching it through his bedroom window. He constantly checked the time waiting to see if (y/n) would come around or catch her flight that would leave in 2 hours. He sighed quietly and went down stairs.

"There you are, you've been in there all morning. We thought you were dead." Jungkook said.

"You're not acting like yourself. We know that you're waiting for (y/n), but what if she leaves? Are you going to be like this until she comes back?" Taehyung nodded childishly and Jin rolled his eyes. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"(Y/n)?" He opened it and was extremely disappointed.

"Delivery for Jung Hoseok." Taehyung looked dead at the delivery man and took the package, closing the door. Taehyung went to Hoseok and set the box in front of him the curled up in the cover of the room on the floor.

"Yah, stop it, you're making me depressed." Namjoon said.

"I'm sorry." He said, still staying in the fetal position.

"That means stop and sit on the couch like a normal person."

"I'm not a normal person."

"Well, that may be true but-"

"Just leave him alone." Jin said. "He'll get over it sooner or later." 2 hours passed and (y/n) was still nowhere to be found. Taehyung was back in is room, sitting on the floor looking out the window. He then looked over at Jimin's vacant bed.

"She went with him." He said to himself. He couldn't help but feel extreme pain in his chest and tears started forming in his eyes. "She's not here." He whispered.

"Yes I am." His heart stopped at the voice he knows anywhere and he turned around.

~Flashback~

(Y/n) smiled and picked up the pen to sign up, but couldn't get herself to write. She furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lip. She closed her eyes for a second then opened them.

"This isn't what I want." She whispered to herself as she put the pen down. "Jimin isn't who I want."

~End Flashback~

"(Y/n)?" She smiled and nodded. He got up off the floor and walked towards her. "You're here." He said. "I thought you were going with Jimin for sure." His attitude suddenly changed into his normal playful one. "Yah, why weren't you here sooner? I was worried." He yelled. She laughed and hugged his waist.

"Well I'm here now."

"Does this mean you pick me?" She nodded. "Does this mean I'm your boyfriend?"

"If you want to be."

"Oh I want to be."

"Then yes."

"What about Jimin?" She sighed.

"I called him and told him that I wasn't going."

"How did he take it?" You paused.

"He took it better than I thought, but he was still sad."

~Flashback~

(Y/n) called Jimin and waited for him to pick up. When JImin felt his phone vibrate, he looked at the caller ID and his heart pounded when he saw who it was.

"Y-yeoboseo?" He asked hesitantly.

"Jimin," She said. "I've made a decision. I won't be coming to the airport." She said, His heart stopped.

"You're not?" He asked sadly, feeling his eyes water.

"I'm sorry. Just know that I'll miss you and I look forward to you coming back." She said. He nodded even though she couldn't see it.

"I'll miss you too, (y/n). Taehyung is lucky. If he does anything stupid or hurts you, just call me, okay?" You smiled.

"I will. Goodbye Jimin." He paused.

"Goodbye (y/n)."

~End Flashback.~

"Did you really not go so you could be with me? I mean, this was a great opportunity to study abroad." She nodded.

"I know. But I'll get another chance next year. Besides," She stood on her tippy toes and pressed her nose to his. "I love you. I choose you Taehyung."

"I love you too, but I'm not a Pokémon. Even thought that would be awesome-" She cut him off by kissing him softly.