Chapter 6

The next morning, you woke up and got dressed. When you went downstairs, you saw everyone eating on their own or getting their bags together.

        "Good morning (y/n)." They said.

        "Good morning."

        "Want breakfast?" Jimin asked. You nodded. Jimin got you and himself a bowl of cereal. You thanked him and began to eat.

        "Hey (y/n), do you want to leave for-"

         "(Y/n), do you want to leave for school with me?" Taehyung asked.

         "Oh, I was going to ask that." Jimin said.

        "So, we can all leave together." You said.

        "Together?" They asked simultaneously.

         "Why not? We can take my car." You said. They looked at each other. You put your bowl in the sink and motioned for them to follow you. You all grabbed your bags and went to your car.

        "I call shot gun!" Taehyung said as he ran to the passenger side.

         "Yah!" Jimin ran behind him and they fought to fit in the door.  You just laughed and got in the driver seat.

        *2 minutes later*

         "I didn't want to sit in the front anyway." Taehyung said, pouting from the backseat. When you got to school, you parked and you got out.

         "Where are the others?" You asked.

        "Hoseok takes Jungkook to school and Jin rides with them. Yoongi and Namjoon came together, they just pulled in." Jimin said, pointing to the car that parked next to yours.

        "Hey, you guys didn't tell us you were riding with (y/n). We couldn't find you so we just left you." Namjoon said.

        "Wow thanks. You could've called." Taehyung said.

        "More like you could've called." Yoongi said.

        "I have to get to class. It's all the way on the other side of campus." Yoongi said.

         "Me too." Namjoon said. You said your goodbyes and started walking in the building.

         "Me and Taehyung usually ride with Namjoon and Yoongi." Jimin said. You nodded.

        "So where's your class?" You asked Jimin.

         "Down this upcoming hallway." He said.

         "Oh, mine is too." You said. 

         "Let's go together."

         "Ahem." You turned around.

        "I'll just be going then." Taehyung said.

        "Bye." You and Jimin replied. He scoffed and walked off.

         "What's his problem?" You asked.

         "Who knows." Jimin shrugged.

        "My class is all the way at the end." You said.

        "I'll walk you."

        "Well where is yours?"

         "We passed it. I wanted to walk you. Oh and, do you want to grab lunch with me after our classes?" He asked.