Chapter 13

"Hana?!" He put his hands to his cheeks.

        "Y-you met Hana? Did she talk about me? Did you say anything about me? What did she say?"

        "Relax. And yes, we did talk about you, I told her you liked her."

        "You what?!"

        "It's okay, she likes you too."

        "How do you know for sure?"

        "She told me." His face turned red. Everyone was nudging Jungkook.

        "So you really met your dad? Is he nice?" Jimin asked.

        "Yeah, his wife is too. He wants to come over and meet my roommates." You said.

        "Oh, well that's not a problem. Invite him over for lunch tomorrow." Jin said.

        "I will. I'm going to put my stuff away." You went upstairs and did what you had to do then went to your room. First, you called your dad to invite him over for tomorrow and he agreed, then you called Junie.

        "Are you sure that man is your dad?"

        "He had a picture of us together."

        "Are you sure it was you?" You laughed.

        "Yes, I'm pretty sure. Anyway, he's coming over tomorrow, you should come over too, if your not busy. Since school is out now, I don't want you to be cooped up in your dorm."

        "Sure, I'd love to come. I haven't really heard from Taehyung in a while anyway. He hasn't been showing much interest in me lately. I wonder what's gotten into him." You sighed.

        "That's weird. It's probably nothing." What you were hiding from your best friend was making you drown in your own guilt. 'I have to tell her.' "Junie, I have something to tell you."

        "What is it?" You paused.

      'No, I should tell her in person tomorrow.' "Uh, I got some candy today, you can have some tomorrow if you want."

        "Yummy, and don't be stingy." You laughed.

        "Got it."

        "Oh, my mom is calling me, I'll see you tomorrow."

        "Okay, bye."

         "Bye." When you hung up, you sighed. Your heart started beating faster at the anticipation of telling Junie the truth tomorrow.

        'I should tell Taehyung that I'm going to tell her.' You went to find Taehyung who was in the kitchen with Jimin and Namjoon.

        "Frosted Flakes are way better than nasty Fruit Loops." Namjoon said.

        "Are you crazy? Froot loops are awesome!" Jimin said. Hearing your foorsteps, he turned around and asked for your opinion. "Oh, (y/n). What do you like better? Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops?"

        "I like both." The two boys resumed arguring. "Anyways, Taehyung, can I talk to you for a second?"

        "I guess." You went outside to the back porch.

         "I have to tell Junie that we kissed." You said.

         "Why?"

         "She's my bestfriend and I feel so guilty. She really likes you and I don't want her to find out the hard way. I have to tell her."