Chapter 17

"Y-you what?"

"I met him a few days ago, at first I didn't believe him, but he had pictures of me and him together, and of you." She was gasping.

"I can't believe this. W-w-what did he tell you?"

"Mom, he said that you were the one who left." She sighed.

"Did he say why?"

"He said that you didn't love him anymore."

"That son of a-"

"Mom, I found the note you left him. He cheated." She sighed again. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? Why did you tell me he just left?"

"I didn't want you to think badly of your father."

"Well him leaving for no reason-"

"I know, that made you think badly of him didn't it?"

"A little bit."

"I'm sorry. How is he anyway?"

"He's fine, rich, re-married, with a step-daughter."

"Oh, and you met them? Are they nice?"

"Yes, very. The daughter, Hana, has a crush on Jungkook, one of they guys I live with." She chuckled.

"What about his wife? What's her name?"

"Haejung."

"I see, well I have a lot of work to do, I'm so glad you called and we worked things out. It's good that you met your dad, and even though he cheated, I feel terrible for keeping you from him your whole life."

"I'm not mad or anything. He lied to my face anyway to protect himself, so now I know what kind of man he really is. So just go do what you have to do and we'll talk later. Okay?" Once you hung up, you set your phone down in the passenger seat and started driving back home. When you got there, Jimin and Taehyung were waiting outside for you, eager for your arrival. As soon as you parked, they ran up to you and Taehyung grabbed your suitcase can Jimin linked arms with you.

"How was your stay?"

"What are you doing back so early?"

"Who did you miss the most?"

"Hey, I just got back, I'll explain everything when we get inside." You said. When you did, you settled in and met everyone in the living room.

"Noona, did you pick between Jimin and Taehyung yet?"

"Yah, what do you know?" You mumbled. "And no, I didn't. I came back early because of something that happened with my dad." You told them the whole story, they were shocked. You didn't talk about it anymore after that though. Later that night, you were sitting at your desk when you got a text from Hana.

'Where did you go?'

'Didn't my dad tell you?'

'He just said that you some things came up and you had to go back home.' You figured that his new family didn't know the truth about his past, so you left it alone, for now.

'Yeah, sorry I left without telling you.'

'It's okay, and even though it was only for a day, I really like hanging out with you, unnie. I hope we can hang out again soon.'

'Sure, and maybe next time I can bring Jungkook.'

'Really? I would love that!'

'I thought you would, anyways what are you doing texting me? You should be texting him.'