Chapter 26 (Jimin)

Cold weather and snow crept over the city as (y/n) looked out her window. Sighing, she went back to her empty suitcase that was sitting open on her bed. The thoughts of her back in the office signing her name on the line, several lines underneath Jimin's name, came back to her, Was she sure about this? Was this what she wanted? Even if she didn't, it's too late to back out of the trip because departure date was really close. But that didn't matter because she was sure, this is what she wanted, she wanted to be with Jimin. She started packing her suitcase and checked the clock. 2 hours until she had to leave for the airport. Once she was all packed, she went through her apartment to make sure that she had everything she wanted to bring. She sat waiting for her mother and potential step-father to get there. When they did, her mom gave her a big hug and she met her mom's boyfriend for the first time. He seemed to have a lot of good qualities and he loved her mom a lot.

"Thanks again for letting us stay at your apartment while Jae's house is being renovated." Her mom said. They were going to live in and pay rent for her apartment while she was away because they are adding extensions to and remodeling their house so they needed a place to stay for the time being.

"No problem. I was thinking of moving out so someone else could have it then look for another place when I return." She said.

"Well it's a good thing you didn't otherwise we might've had to live back out in the country." She shivered and (y/n) laughed. "Do you want us to take you to the airport?" She asked.

"Actually, Junie is going to take me."

"Okay, well when do you have to leave?"

"Junie should be here-" Someone opened your door and slowly peaked in. "Now. Hey Junie." She smiled when she saw your mom.

"Hi!"

She went up and hugged her for she hasn't seen her in a while. "(Y/n), are you ready?" Junie asked. (Y/n) took a deep breath.

"Yeah." She said goodbye to her mom and Jae and loaded her luggage into Junie's car.

"Hey, do you think we can stop by and see Taehyung before I leave?" She asked. Junie raised her eyebrows at her as she stopped at a red light and looked at her.

"Are you sure? What if by seeing him you'll start having second thoughts?" (Y/n) shook her head.

"I won't. I just want to say goodbye in person." She was there before they knew it. Junie said she will wait in the car so (y/n) went up to the door and knocked. She heard heavy footsteps and the door swung open.

"(Y/n)!" Taehyung pulled her inside and hugged her. "I'm so glad to see you,"

"Taehyung."

"I though you were going to leave." That broke her heart and she broke away.

"Taehyung." He looked at her.

"I'm not staying." She said quietly. His smile fell.

"W-what?"

"I wanted to say goodbye in person." He slowly lowered his arms and backed away.

"Oh." There was a long pause.

"Um, I just wanted to see you before I left, and my plane leaves in an hour and a half."

"Right, I wouldn't want you to miss your flight." She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"Taehyung-ah, you're still my friend," He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"and I'm going to miss you." She said. She gave him a peck on the cheek and pulled away.

"So you're really leaving noona?" Jungkook asked. She nodded and walked closer to him. "First Jimin, now you?" She ruffled his hair and hugged him. "I'll miss you noona."

"I'll miss you too Kookie."

"Hey!"

"What about me?"

"I want a hug!" Everyone said simultaneously. She smiled and gave everyone hugs and Taehyung one last one.

"I'll see you in 5 months." She said.

"Yeah."

"Goodbye Taehyung."

"Bye (y/n)."

***

Junie walked with (y/n) to check in her bags and to security then pulled her into a hug.

"(Y/n)! I miss you already!" She yelled. (Y/n) hugged her back.

"I miss you already too! But I'll be back before you know it." She pulled away.

"What am I going to do without you?" Junie asked. (Y/n) squished Junie's cheeks together.

"Absolutely nothing because I am the best thing that's ever happened to you." (Y/n) said. Junie smiled.

"You should go, your flight leaves soon." She said.

"Yeah. Love you Junie. See you when I get back."

"Love you too, see you." (Y/n) went through security and to the terminal with her carry-on until she found the rest of the students. Her eyes scanned until she found who she was looking for.

"Jimin." She called. He turned around from looking out the window.

"(Y/n)?" He smiled and ran up to her. He picked her up and spun her around earning weird looks from people.

"Are you really here?" He asked.

"I'm really here Jimin." He put her down and kissed her suddenly. She giggled and blushed.

"Sorry." He said, grinning.

"Make sure you sit next to me on the plane." She said.

"Of course. Oh, by the way, when we get there, we have a few days before we have to start attending classes, so I want to take you out on dates." He said. "So I can ask you to by my girlfriend." She grabbed his hands.

"Why not ask me now?" He smiled.

"Okay, (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."