Chapter 3

"So this is (y/n)?"

"Yeah,"

"She's so pretty!"

"Yah, hyung, you're drooling on me!"

"Sorry,"

"We can't just stand here, we have to introduce ourselves," They all stepped closer to you and introduced themselves down the line.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jung Hoseok," He smiled at you.

"Park Jimin," He winked at you.

"I'm Kim Namjoon,"

"Min Yoongi,"

"Kim Seokjin,"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook,"

"Nice to meet you all, I'm (y/n). And, not to be rude but what are you all doing here? Chinho told me no one would be here,"

"We just told him that there was a mess and that we'll leave so you can clean so you would come over. We didn't really make a mess, we just wanted to meet you after Taehyung told us about you," Hoseok said.

"So, there isn't a mess?" You asked.

"Nope. And why do you think I asked you to hang out today? I told them about you and they wanted to meet you. They wouldn't get off my back,"

"You told them about me?"

"Uh, y-yeah. I mean, how could I not tell them about the vulgar, classless, girl who attacked me with a broom?" The guys busted out laughing.

"She did what?" Yoongi said between laughs.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure you left that part out when were lost in saying how beautiful she was," Jungkook said. You blushed.

'Beautiful?'

"Y-yah! Shut up, I did not!" You held back a laugh.

"So now that I'm here, what do you want to do?" You asked. They led you to the living room, you sat on the couch and the guys crowded around you on the couch and the floor.

"Tell us about yourself," Jimin said.

"Hah, well, I'm 18 years old, I go to college, I'm an only child and I live with my mom. She baby's me,"

"Where's your dad?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi smacked the back of his head.

"My mom said he left when I was very young. She doesn't talk about him and I don't really remember much about him. So it's just us," You said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," Jungkook said.

"It's okay, it's not a big deal," You said.

You all put that aside and passed the time by playing games, eating, watching tv, and talking. All of you were watching a movie, you were sitting on the couch in between Jimin and Taehyung, Yoongi was on the other couch and the rest were laying on blankets on the floor. You were really into the movie and a really sad part came on, you didn't even see it coming. You covered your mouth with your hand and your eyes started watering. A tear slid down your face and you sniffed as you removed your hand from your mouth to wiped it. You saw Taehyung look at you from the corner of his eye.

"Stop crying," He whispered. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Here, (y/n)," You turned to the other side to see Jimin handing you a tissue. You smiled.

"Gomawo," You said softly.

He flashed you a smile that made your heart start beating faster. You quickly looked back at the tv and lightly blew your nose. Taehyung looked at Jimin and rolled his eyes. Once the movie was over, you all got up and stretched. You looked through your bag for your phone and checked the time. It was almost midnight and you had 2 missed calls from your mom. You scrutched your face up.

"Fix your face," Taehyung said.

"Yah, leave me alone," You said.

"What's wrong anyway?" Jimin asked.

"It's late and my mom is worried. I should go," Taehyung was about to say something but Jimin beat him to it.

"I'll walk you out," He said. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh, no, it's fine. You should all get some rest," You said. Taehyung smirked and put a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Come on, Jimin. Let's go to bed. Goodnight (y/n)," Everyone else said goodnight to you as you walked out the door. When you got home, your mom hopped off the couch.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I told you I had to work tonight,"

"Yeah but it should've only taken you a couple hours to clean, not the whole night!" She said.

"Sorry, it was a big mess," You said. She sighed.

"Well, you are old enough to stay out late. Next time, just give me a heads up that you're going to be late, okay?"

"Arraso. Goodnight," When you got to your room, you got a text.

'Did you make it home safely?'

'Yes, thanks,' You replied to Taehyung.

'Good, just making sure.'

'Since when are you concerned for a vulgar, classless girl like me?'

'I'm not....I was just curious. Now go to bed,' You laughed and laid down.