Seabrook | 1x02: Rivals, Act 1 Scene 3

Act 1 Scene 3

Fade In

INT. FLOWERCLIFF - INT. PETER'S DAD'S CAR - EARLY MORNING

Meet TONY (30) younger brother of Dale and Kathleen, uncle to Addison and Bucky, father of Peter, Delilah, and Grace. Arrogant, know it all, only family member with red hair instead of brunette or blonde. Does not typically get along with his brother, Dale but gets along quite well with his sister, Kathleen.

TONY
Do you have any idea how dumb that was!?

PETER
(Sighs)

TONY
Hello? Earth to Peter. Come in Peter.

PETER
Yes dad, I knew how dumb it was.

TONY
Then why would you do it?

PETER
That town is accepting freaks to walk amongst them.

TONY
So? We don't live in that town so why does that affect you in any way?

PETER
I don't want to have to see those undead creeps whenever I venture into Seabrook. I shouldn't have to. They should be behind their wall under lock and key.

TONY
(Sighs and pulls into their garage)

PETER
(Gets out the car and slams the door)

TONY
Hey! What have I told you about slamming old Betsy?

PETER
It's just a car dad.

TONY
(Gasps)
You take that back.

PETER
(Ignores him and walks into the house)

TONY
(Follows him)
Uh where do you think you're going?

PETER
Up to my room.

TONY
Uh no you're not. Your mother will be down shortly to deal with you.

PETER
(Sighs)
Here we go.

TONY
(Looks at him)

The sound of heels clicking down the steps soon caught both of their attention. Within a few seconds Peter's mother and Tony's wife, came down to the kitchen. Meet ANNA (32) wife of Tony, mother of Peter, Delilah, and Grace. Sister-in-law of Dale and Kathleen, aunt of Addison and Bucky. Former pageant queen, sweet and kindhearted unlike her husband and children. She's the only one in her family that actually likes her other family members. Has long blonde hair and blue eyes. Originally from Seabrook and moved to Flower Cliff after she married Tony.

TONY
(Looks at her)
Good morning honey.

ANNA
Good morning.

TONY
How did you sleep?

ANNA
Well, I was sleeping pretty well until I got that call from the Seabrook police department. Imagine my surprise when they said that my fifteen-year-old son had been arrested for vandalizing someone's home. I got up immediately and I've been waiting for him to return home ever since.