Introduction

When you think of the perfect life, what do you think of? Well, you probably think of this perfect little place where no one dies and everyone is as happy as can be. You probably think that everyone gets along and things will always be the same day in and day out. Well, that wouldn't actually happen. There would still be struggles in life because as we already learned, "things are rough all over." Also a place that might be considered "perfect" for someone, doesn't automatically mean it's "perfect" for someone else. You're probably sitting there right now wondering how the heck someone like me would know this Well to be honest you're about to find out for yourself. Hi!, I'm Blair Curtis and this is my life. My two best friends and I thought it would be fun to write down some of the things that are happening in our life right now. You'll probably think some of the stories are a little bit crazy, but hey I mean they're all true, unlike my brother's story. I mean his story is true, but he left out a few small details. For instance he has a little sister and he didn't even talk about me once in his little story. My friends and I were off at band camp when all of that was going on, but he could have at least mentioned that. Anyway, the second big thing that didn't happen is that Dallas Tucker Winston and Jonathan Andrew Cade did Not die, I repeat they did Not die. My brother was just dillusinal and thought that they did apparently, I don't know really, I wasn't there. Anyway another thing that that buckethead got wrong is all of our descriptions. Even Ponyboy got his own description wrong. *Facepalm* Oh and did I mention that he has this obsession for a senior that goes to our school. Her name is Sherri (Cherry) Valance. She's a varsity cheerleader and is super popular. I don't exactly know what she sees in him but that's none of my business. Anyway this story doesn't start out with "When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house......", This is our story and we're the stars of it so I think it'll go a little something like this.......