Chapter 1

Blair- (Walks into living room) Morning Nut Brother's! What's for Breakfast?

Soda- Chocolate Cake as always (Hands Bre a plate)

Blair- Oh. Okay (Takes a bite, swallows) Yum! What are you guys going to do today?

Darry- I'm off today. No jobs up.

Ponyboy- I still don't have a job so... nothing.

Blair- Do you have track?

Ponyboy- No.

Blair-(mouth words behind Ponyboy's back) Darn it!

Soda- I guess I'm the only one that has to work. Steve and I agreed that I work on Saturday's on the weekends and he works on Sunday's.

Blair- If you're lonely I'll come along and help out and Jenna, Haily and Mila can come too. You won't have to pay us. Besides someone has to protect you from those "icky chicks".

Soda- (stares at B oddly) Okay? You guys can tag along.

Blair- Great I'll get ready and call my friends (walks back into the bedroom)

Blair and Soda are about to leave

Blair- (walking out the door) We can pick up my friends on the way. You know where they live right?

Soda- (following) Yeah I remember. (pauses) Why Icky Chicks?

Blair- What am I supposed to call them? Soda's many girlfriends? That are nasty.

Soda- Well.

Blair- A gas station is not where you find a girlfriend. You do that in the supermarket, or uh... not at a gas station

Soda- (Gets in truck) Bre they aren't my girlfriends. They all just think I'm their Boyfriend it gets annoying. You know some of them are so crazy they've figured out my work schedule.

Blair- That's crazy. At least they don't know where we live. (gets in truck too)

Soda- Yeah aside from Susan, Beth, Stacy, Amanda, Rachel, Macy, Rebecca and uh yeah they almost all know where we live. I was thinking about telling Darry about getting a ball bat. When those girls are in a hord it's like the zombie apocalypse. (laughs and starts the truck)

Blair- Can I get a screw driver for my personal protection. I'll put it on my nightstand all I'll have to do is grab it a whack them with it (smiles)

Soda- (laughs and pulls out of the driveway) Maybe. If Darry lets me get a bat I'm sure a screw driver won't be much trouble.

Blair- I hope so. What do you want my friends and I to do? Cause Jenna can work the cash register. Haily can run the pumps. And Mila and I can be your bodyguards from those "Icky Chicks"

Soda- (sarcastically) Well I don't want my "precious" little sister and her friend to get hurt by those "Icky Chicks" but if you really want want to put yourself in danger though I suppose I could take the heat from Darry. I think you would rather hang onto your boyfriend if you want me to I'll call him right now (reaches for cell phone)