•Epilogue•

Five Years Later...

•Mara's POV•

I wake up from a constant tugging on my arm, when my senses come to life, I hear the crying in the background.

"Mummy?" I hear a little boys voice.

"Hm?" I mumble.

"Callie's awake." He says.

I sit up but a hand on my shoulder stops me, "I got this one." I hear Ryder from behind me, he gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

He gets out of the bed and walks through the door to aid our newborn baby girl.

I sit up and motion for our two year-old son, Alec, to come up. He opens his arms and I sit him on the bed next to me.

"Did Callie wake you up again?" I ask, brushing some loose hair from his face.

He shakes his head in that cute way he always does, "No, I couldn't get to sleep."

I lay back and pull Alec next to me, he snuggles into me and I rub his small back soothingly.

"What will make you go to sleep then?" I ask.

"Story." He says.

I laugh, "Of course."

He looks up and smiles at me, "You always tell the best stories mummy."

I smile back down at him, "Well, then I guess I'll have to."

The smile stays on his little face as his snuggles back into my side.

"Once upon a time," I begin.

"There was a tiger and a wolf."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Short epilogue, I know, but I only wanted it to be short and sweet for you guys.

I'm just about to write the final authors note so that will be posted shortly after this.

Hope you liked this little ending please vote and comment if you did!

Thanks! xx