~Chapter 1~

It was the last of school for me. It felt weird throwing all of your school shit away after only being in school for only a couple of weeks. I sighed and walked out of the crappy little school trying to waste as much time as possible, trying to avoid going home. 'I can't wait to move out...' I thought to myself.

"Best feeling ever!" a kid with a fanny pack said throwing all his books in the trash. Him and his friends smiled.

But one of his friends whipped his head around dramatically. "The best feeling ever is when you first tickle your pickle!" said the kid with curly hair and big round glasses.
After his strange remark, his friends gave him a look of disgust. It was kinda funny.

  But that moment of happiness soon faded when the most well known asshole of the school showed up, along with his goons.

"Well well well...who do we have here." Patrick said, giving his devilish grin. By this time, I had already started walking towards them, with an attitude to kill.

"Who's gonna get the shit beat outta them first?" He said cracking his knuckles and his neck.

"No one" I said, shoving Patrick out of the way, causing Henry to step forward.

Belch looked me up and down. "Look at this...a fresh piece of sexy meat." he said standing behind Henry.

"Look at this a fresh piece of pussy" I snapped back at him. His face went from shock to anger real quick.

"Think your tough slut?!" Victor said standing behind Belch. Keeping his distance from the rest of them. "Actually I do, cause I packed tampons today unlike you." I smirked as his face went red.

"Shut up and move bitch!" Henry said trying to shove me. "Make me" I said pulling out a pocket knife and opening it against his chest.

"What- You fuckin bitch!" It looked like he was about to pull out one of his own when he noticed the cop behind us. He lit up like a red christmas light when he saw him.

  He glared at me, knowing he had lost. "This ain't over bitch" he said walking away with his little gang. I stood there, arms crossed and waited till they had all left.

"....Damn she's got bigger balls than Henry Bowers!" The kid with glasses said and laughed. The rest smiled and nodded.

"Heh thanks?" I said turning around to face the boys, arms still crossed in a tough manner.

"T-Thank you..." the taller kid said sort of blushing. Avoiding eye contact with me.

"No problem but y'all owe me one.....By the way the names (Y/N)." I said, smirking.

"Well I'm Richie, this is Stanley" He pointed to the kid with short curly hair and a kippah. "This is Eddie" he pointed over to the kid with the fanny pack and short brown hair. "And this is Bill" he said pointing to the kid who said thank you. "I-If you're w-wondering, yes I have a s-s-stutter." Bill said looking down.

"Well i'm deaf in one ear so... Talk in this one" I smirked and pointed to my right ear. Bill giggled a little too.

"Thanks for saving our ass's" Stanley said and nodded. He smiled, which of course I smiled back.

"Yeah thanks...I cannot go home with a bruise again..." Eddie said and rubbed his arm. "I cannot have my mom flipping out again." He said rolling his eyes.

"Lucky" I said in a whisper and looked down at my feet.

"What'd say?" Richie asked and put a hand over his ear. "Heh nothin'...anyway I better get home before I get locked out again..." I said and waved at the boys. I walked in the direction I came from.

'Well they seem cool...' I thought and smiled.

****Time skip****

The scent of pot grew stronger the closer I got to my house. I was late again today and I knew I would be I'm deep shit.

"There's that fuckin whore!" My dad yelled angrily at me as I walked in the door. He was setting in his recliner with a blunt rolled in his hand.

My older brother, Anthony walked out from around the corner a devilish grin lining his face. "I saw her talking with a bunch of boys she's probably fucked em' all" he said with a hint of seduction in his tone.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at him and slammed the door. I walked right past him and Anthony, I could feel his eyes burning a whole through my body.

"Shut your slutty ass up and leave my sight...I hate looking at your ugly face." My dad yelled at me. I could hear my brother laugh in agreement. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled at them and made a break for the back door, my only way outside. I ran out past my backyard and into the thick woods out past my house.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I ran into the forest. I ran so hard my ribs and lungs started to burn, and my legs started to get wobbly. Finally I got to a tree by a creek and sat down and leaned against it.

  I sat there in silence, anger brewing inside me. "Im not a whore!" I said throwing a rock into the creek. "Im not my mother!" I yelled into the silent forest.

The moon reflected off the water, it was still. The crickets had stopped chirping, the wind had stopped blowing, everything fell still. I took a deep breath and sighed. My heart rate had gone back to normal and my tears had dried.

"Come here to think to?" Said a voice behind me.
______________________________________ Well how did i do? First time writing since forever! I really really hope you enjoy this story Ill try to post every Friday after school. So till then my sins.

-Skylight

(Edited August 25, 2019)