~Chapter 8~

The door opened to a not so happy Eddie. When he opened the door I awkwardly waved at him.

"(Y/N) what are you doing here!" he whisper yelled. His face from red to scared as soon as he saw Henry.

"Listen Eddie, I need your help." I said letting myself in. Eddie was beyond confused. He looked from me to Henry raising an eyebrow. He pushed me back out and put his hands on his waist.

"Eddie, listen, you owe me for saving your ass. Do this and you'll be out of my dept." I said strongly keeping my attitude.

"What is he doing here?!" he whisper yelled, pointing at the boy standing behind me.

"Im right fuckin here ya know." Henry snarled at him. Eddie raised his hands in defense.

"Henry, shut up." I said giving him the death glare. He crossed his arms in defense mumbling something under his breath. Eddie was a little startled at how I handled the situation.

"Now are you gonna help us or not?" I said staring at Eddie. It took him a second or two before he finally gave up. He opened the door all the way and let us in.

As Henry walked through the door he gave Eddie a look. Eddie just looked down, cowering in fear. Henry overpowered him by a long shot.

Eddie snuck to the kitchen, us following at his heels. Henry reached over and held me close to him, making sure Eddie knew not to touch me.

Henry pulled a chair out and sat me down. While he placed himself right next to me. He was boiling with anger. But was trying his best to not do a thing.

"(Y/N)... What did he do to you?" Eddie said grabbing my hand with both of his. He gave me a concerned caring look.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow.
I had forgotten I hadn't told anyone about me and Henry. It surprised me how concerned he was, and the fact he actually let me in.

I could tell Henry was not happy about Eddie holding my hand. You could see the jealousy boiling in his eyes.

Henry walked up next to me and ripped my hand away from his and held it tightly. "I haven't done nothin to her" he said sternly. Eddie looked surprised and scared.

I decided to stay silent, anything I said would piss one or the other off.

"(Y/N)? May I speak to you...alone?" Eddie says slightly scared.Henry of course heard this, and didn't seem very happy.

"You ain't going no where with her." He said standing up. He put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me close.

I look at him and mouth "it'll be fine" and walk into the other room, with Eddie following close behind. He walks in arms crossed, raising an eyebrow and tapping his foot.

"What is it Eddie?" I asked. He gave me the "You know what it is" look. "You and Henry, of course! Why the hell are you trying to help him?!" He basically yelled at me.

"Look. There's a lot you don't know about him, and seeing how is father treats him I-"

"How do you know how is father treats him?" He said cutting me off.

I blushed and looked away. Eddie was definitely suspicious. "(Y/N)... what have you been doing with him?" He said sternly.

"N-Nothing! I just spent the night at his house for a couple nights..." I said rubbing my arm.

"You what?! You two didn't... you know...right?" My face went red, a dirty thought went through my head.

"No Eddie we didn't..."you know"...and why are you worried?" I asked kind've changing the subject. I didn't want to think to hard about that thought right now.