~Chapter 14~

Richie's lip twitched, out of an annoyance of how right I was. He just sat there, a pissed off look on his face. We just sat there for a while, all a little pissed off.

"So w-why are you up here?" I stuttered, breaking the silence. Stan looked at me curiously, with a somewhat judgemental look on his face.

"I think we could ask you two the same question" he said smirking already knowing the answer. My face immediately turned red. I looked over to Henry to see the same smirk on his face.

"Well I would tell you guys but..." he trailed off looking at both of them, Richie obviously jot having it. "I dont know if your virgin ears could take it." He chuckled.

Richie, looking more pissed than ever, stood up and brushed himself off. "Fuck all of you." He simply stated, and stormed off alone. Stan attempted to stop him, but soon realized it was a lost cause.

After a moment or two of awkward silence, Stan stood up and held his hand out to Henry. "Look, I'm sorry about him, but I dont think I've ever introduced myself. I'm Stan." Henry thought for a second and took it, helping himself up.

"Uh I'm Henry." He awkwardly said, and went to pick me up. "I guess I've never really known your name...to me its always been "Hitlers mistake"." He said laughing awkwardly.

"Alright I'll give you that, it's kinda funny." He said smiling. "But I would like to ask if you dont mind of course, are you two...a thing?"

Me and Henry looked at each other, both realizing we havent made it official. "Uh... Y-yeah shes mine." He said, pulling me close. A smile crept across my face.

"Cute. Two badasses." He smiled. "Well, I guess Henry, if your with someone from the Loser's, it makes you a part of it. Hell it would be good having a brons on our team."

Henry laughed and shrugged. "Why not, my buddy's are just stupid assholes." Stan agreed. I smiled, the opposing sides are getting along.

"So Stan, why were you two here anyway?" I asked leaning on Henry. As the words came from my mouth, it seemed as though a literal switch turned on in his head.

"Oh shit. Oh shit." He said suddenly getting shaken up. "We need to go now." He said starting his was back.

I have Henry a concerned look, but reluctantly followed. Henry, like the little puppy he is, trailed right behind me.

"Hey Stan jump in my truck it'll be must faster." He said, splitting off and jogging towards the truck, me and Stan followed.

**********************

  Pure rage was the only emotion visible on Richie's face as he stormed away from the other teens. His eye still twitching, he muttered words against them.

As the twisted town of Derry came into view, he started on a light jog to get out of the woods. But, as he was getting closer, something seemed to trip him out of no where.

As he fell to the ground he let out a loud grunt. "Fuck" He grunted once more. His glasses, along with him, fell too. One lenses shattering. "Fuck!" He yelled.

  "Goddamnit" he muttered, fumbling them around his fingers. As he got them on, a strange and frightening thing stood before him.

It was a toy clown. Its lifeless, insane looking smile staring back. Seeming to stain his soul. The little toy had a small hat, printed with the American flag wrapped around it. Light blue eyeshadow seeming to go up an inch. Small little blobs of bright pink on his cheeks. What seemed to be a beard lined his chin.

The toy was very out of place, sitting there in the middle of the woods. This, obviously, scared Richie. Making him jump back a little. "What the..." he whispered.

His heart started pumping, the little hairs all over his body stood up. His face wore a confused, frightened look.

"What the hell?" He said, scooting towards it. His hand shaking, he slowly picked up the toy, fumbling it around in his hand, he noticed a tag. "Captain Spaulding" it red in colorful letters.

"Huh." He sat the toy back down right where it originally stood. He found his feet once more, and stood up.

  Suddenly, standing right in front of him, was the figure he had seen in the garage. His heart seemed to drop to his stomach, and his eyes widened. His feet instinctively told him to go the other way, and his feet started running in that direction. Back to the other teens.

The only thought that was going through Richie's head was "FUCK". He knew he was in serious danger, the thing that had brought him and his friend out here was targeting him. But as the Quarry came into view, so did an old rusty truck, headed straight for him.

He immediately threw his hands in the air, signaling for there attention. The truck then came to sudden stop and the passenger door flew open, awomannd he heard someone yell "Get in dumbass!".

"Hey you okay? Looks like you saw a ghost." (Y/N) said laughing at the end. Richie turned wide eyed and gave a silent nod. She immediately felt bad, but also realized this meant that there clown friend was close, and had gone after one of there own.

"Hey Richie what happened?" Stand said, rubbing his shoulder in the cramped truck.

"W-When I stormed off, I was heading back to the rest of our group. But on the way there was a little toy clown in perfect condition just sitting in the middle of the road." He trailed off, remembering the sinister smile the toy held. "Then all of a sudden, IT was there." He said shivers going down his spine.

"Wait who?" Henry asked guienly confused. The other three teens in the car looked at him.

"Your worst nightmare." They a three said in unison.

*********************************

Boom baby chapter 14 done. Sorry it's been a while, softball has kept me very busy that among work too. But I hope yall enjoy this long awaited chapter lmfao. Till next time my sins~

-Skylight/Lil Smudge