~Chapter 9~

We got back to his house and luckily his dad was on his night shift. Henry opened the door for me and let me in. We made it up to his room and as soon as he touched his bed he was sound asleep.

A smile snuck soon my face. He was so cute when he slept, going from a strong, troubled young man, to a sleeping boy with no worries. He was truly a different person.

But even seeing his cute face couldn't get my mind off the hallucination I had. That clown. There was something more sinister, more important than just a "hallucination".

I found myself looking out his bedroom window. Thinking just what had I seen.

It's not that I was scared, but just the thought of this creature would send a shiver through anyone's spine. It made you uneasy, made your stomach turn. Then I remembered. The look on his face, the eerie smile. It was the same Anthony had that night. I felt, uneasy, scared and confused.

I soon realized that, maybe it wasnt Anthony, maybe it was someone else, someone disguised as him. I had no clue what to think, especially of him.

But if anything, it made me curious, very curious. That house seemed like it used to serve a purpose, more than just housing people, and if it did, Ben would know.

Ben is a history nerd after all, he should know something about it. That's my plan. Tomorrow I will go find the losers and see if I can get some answers.

I laid next to Henry cuddling with him, listening to the bugs and birds of the night. And yet, I still couldn't get the clown off my mind.

Some things you just can't seem to forget. That's defiantly one of them. I sighed, staring at the ceiling accepting the fact I wasn't going to get much if any sleep tonight.

************************************

The brush slid through my hair smoothly after what seemed like an hour of working with it. My (H/C) hair was soft and silky. I put the brush down and admired my hard work.

"(Y/N)...why are you up so early..." I heard Henry say in a tired voice, as he rolled over to look at me.

"I'm gonna meet up with a couple friends" I said looking through his shirts, throwing a couple around.

As soon as he heard the word 'friends' he shot up. "What friends?" he asked, with genuine curiosity.

"You saying I don't got friends?" I turned around to look at him with crossed arms. A smile crept across my face.

"No no...that's not what I...I just..." He said realizing his bad choice of words. His face flustered.

I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, it's just the kids I stood up for at the end of school." I smiled remembering my bravery. "Yea I remember." he said laying back down, still flustered.

"Be back by 8." I said grabbing one of his pocket knives, and heading out. I snuck around the house careful not to wake his dad up.

The suns blinding light hit me like a bus. I covered my eyes with my arm and adjusted to the light. I walked down and his driveway and out into the streets of Derry.

I started my way to Eddies walking the sidewalks, trying not to step on a single crack. It felt good to be alone for once. I took a deep breath and looked around. This town was so dead, there was very little life in this town. Most of the people here were older, and out of shape and have never done anything in life. It's just a town of sorrows.

Eddie's house was right around the corner. I picked up my pace slightly getting impatient. Even though it was nice to be alone like this, it still made me uneasy.

I reached his front yard, and walked down the sidewalk leading to his front door. I walked up the steps to Eddie's house and knocked on his door.

"Eddie dear can you get that for momma?" I heard a voice yell. It sounded of an older woman.

"Yes mother." Eddie yelled back. I could hear his footsteps in the house, coming closer to his door. The door opened once again to an irritated Eddie.

His face looked a little suspicious. "(Y/N) what are you doing here?" He whispered, trying not to draw the attention of his mother.

"Im going to see Ben. Your coming too." I said sternly. "But I-" I cut him off by stepping into his house.

"Excuse me, Ms. Kaspbrak? I am Ben's older sister, Ben invited Eddie to come over and had me go get him." I said very politely. Smiling an innocent smile, I held my hands behind my back, presenting myself as a sweet girl. She was took back by my sudden presence.

"I... I see... And what makes you think that I should let him go?" the fat woman said. She wore a suspicious smile.

"If you don't mind, that is." I added, smiling a sweet smile.

"Hmm...Eddie dear, is she telling the truth?" she asked her son.

"Y-yes mother." he stuttered. He was very surprised at how I acted towards his mother.

"I give my word, Ill have him home by..." I said waiting for her to answer.

"6" she replied sternly.

"But mom.." Eddie pouted."Fine fine no later 7:30" she bargained.

" Thanks mom" Eddie said getting a foot out the door before his mom called him back.

"Ahem." she coughed pointing at her cheek. Eddies face lit up and he walked over to his mother head down.

He kissed his mothers saggy cheek and basically ran out the door. I chased after him.

"I can't believe you pulled that off..." Eddie said still shocked.

"I can't believe how much of a momma's boy you are" I laughed and punched his shoulder.

He blushed and looked away. "So wheres Henry?~" he said changing the topic. "He's at home..." I blushed. He noticed and smiled.

"You know... If it weren't for you he probably would've killed himself." Eddie said looking down.

"How'd you..." I looked over at him with an eyebrow raised."I've seen it before... I'm not an idiot ya know." he joked.

I pulled him in for a quick hug. "Thank you..." I said. I pulled away. "Now we don't tell the rest about anything got it?" I looked at him sternly.

"I know I know..." he said and started walking again. I followed behind. "But...." Eddie whipped his head around. "You two... done it yet?" He asked with a perverted smile.

"Why should I tell you, you perv." I said giving him the death glare. He chuckled and kept walking.

I was secretly smiling at the thought of Bowers naked body on top of me. I blushed like a mad man and shook the thought out. "Because I'll be its uncle!" Eddie said excitedly.

"Woah woah woah, first of all we haven't had sex, second of all I'm on birth control, THIRD of all why would you be an uncle?" I said stopping in my tracks crossing my arms.

"Your becoming like a sister to me. I feel like it would be cool if it considered me as an uncle." He said punching me arm slightly. I laughed. "I ain't having kids anytime soon." I smiled at him.

"I know but I'm just saying... plus, you both would have a cute ass baby." He said looking straight again, smiling. He started walking again and I followed behind him.

I chuckled a little thinking about what would happen to us. It comforted me, thinking of a life with the Henry Bowers in it. I smiled.

We were only a couple yards from Ben's house and I suddenly stopped him."Eddie, remember tell no one." He nodded, and we stepped into Ben's yard.

****************************************************************

Boom, a long awaited chapter. Hope y'all enjoy.

~Lil Smudge

(Edited September 3, 2019)